part 12..

Hlo guys sorry for being late... But as I assume u all r smart enough to get why I m late.....

So let's start..

As shivaay car hit by a truck soon everything blacks out..

Soon people started crowding near him and some people who r genuine and hv some humanity takes him to d hospital... Soon he was seen on hospital bed so many machines attached to him and a oxygen mask...

Shivaay's family soon come to know about his accident and they all rushed towards hospital...

Om to doctor _doctor how is shivaay I hope he is OK... Tears started brimming from his eyes..

Doctor _ Mr. Oberoi he is out of danger but still unconscious.. Due to sedatives..

Whole family let out a sigh of relief..

After some hrs of crying and praying came a moment when shivaay get back to his consciousness..

Every one rushed to his room..
Everyone having tears in their eyes..

Shivaay in a slow and feeble voice...
I m OK please stop crying..

Omru suddenly hugged him and cry hard...
Shivaay _ Omru I m OK... See I m all fine..
Om_ how could u be so careless shivaay... Our breath got struck in our throats...

Rudra_ Waise bhaiya aap to expert to driving to Ye accident kaise hua..

Dadi_ are ye sab baad m puchhna Hume bhi to Milne do..

After that everyone met him... Soon mallika also came running to hospital...
And directly ran to shivaay's  room and without any warning hugged him tightly...
And was crying bitterly..
Mallika_kyu krte ho Aise... Pta h n how much I love u... Agar Marna h to Aise hi Mardo but please aisa Kabhi mat krna...
..
Mallika mallika see I m all right.. Please don't cry..

Mallika stopped crying..
Mallika_ Ab kaise ho..
Shivaay_ jaisa hu tumhare saamne hu..
Mallika_ hmm dikh Rha h Kitna theek ho...
After some chit chatting mallika went from there...

And now only one thought came to his mind that annika didn't came to see him...
Why will she come she is enjoying with her fiance..... And a lone tear escaped from his eye 😭❤

All d events he saw yesterday was running in his mind when suddenly someone knocked d door...

And as d person entered shivaay frowned seeing her and turned his face...
Yes guys u guessed it right it was annika..

Annika came towards shivaay and sat on d chair besides his bed...

"shivaay" annika called out..
But shivaay didn't turn..
Annika again called him out... But again he didn't turn..
And then finally annika gave up stand on her feet and turned his face towards her.... But was shocked to see his condition...
He was crying... D Great Wall of shivaay Singh oberoi is crying... And this is d last thing annika wants to see...
She got tensed and asked... What happened shivaay?..
Is it hurting someone...
Shivaay can clearly see concern in her eyes but again d flashes of last night crossed his mind and he again turned his face....

Now annika got shocked and asked... What happened shivaay?  Why r u not talking to me neither u r looking towards me.... Is something bothering u?
U know u can share...
After some seconds.... Shivaay spoke coldly.... "is this even matters to u miss trivedi? "...

Annika was shocked... By d way shivaay talked to her...
Annika further tried to speak...
Shiv... Shivaa... But cut off by shivaay..

Shivaay_ please leave right now... I don't want to talk to u right now... Please..

But shivaay at least tell me what's d problem asked annika on d verge of crying...
Shivaay _ I said leave...
Annika further tried to spoke....
I said leave annika... Roared shivaay..

Now annika got frustrated... Tears started flowing through her eyes like anything...

I will not go until u tell me what's d problem..? Said annika..

Now shivaay loosed all his temper...
And he shouted.. "the problem is u annika.... U r d problem "
Now just leave...
And can't take it more and stormed out of d room running and crying...

As she got out of d room...
Shivaay let out a sigh...

He was tensed, frustrated, helpless and God knows what more...
Because he is confused in his own thoughts... Why he shouted on annika like this..
Why he can't see her with any other man... Why anger overpowered him when yesterday he saw annika with rohit... Why why why?...
He tried to find out d answer but couldn't find one...
..........................

Doctor told Shivaay's family that they can take him home after 2 days...

Next day annika again came to see him... But to her utter dismay... This time he didn't even allow her to enter his room...

Now annika couldn't control more... She was crying bitterly in her room..
She really don't hv a slightest idea why shivaay is behaving with her in this way...
It hurts her a lot.. It hurts her like anything.... But d question again same as in d case of shivaay... "why?"..
**********

2 days went fast... Now shivaay was discharged... Neither shivaay saw annika in these 2 days nor annika saw him... Though he was craving to see her...
But again question crossed his mind "why? "
And he needs to find out d answer of this question... .

After one week...

Now shivaay was completely fine and was getting ready for office..

Soon he got ready had dinner with his family and rushed to office...

He was sitting in his cabin..
When annika knocked on his cabin door..

Shivaay_ come in.. As shivaay saw him frowned appeared on his face..

Shivaay _ what?

Annika_ wo ye file complete ho gyi h... To dene ayi thi or Haa apki meeting h mehta's k sath 1 ghante m...

Annika was standing in his cabin she wants to say something but kept quit..

Shivaay _ ur work is done her miss trivedi "  now leave and do arrangements for meeting...

Annika was hurt... She was so hurt that she couldn't hold her tears and they started flowing..

She turned and went out of his cabin..

Shivaay saw her tears... And his heart ached badly.. He was feeling to kill himself to make her cry.. 😭😭
He never in his dreams thought that he is going to face all these things in his life..
*****
Precap...
Annika_ shivaay why r u behaving so strangely... U r hurting me shivaay... U r hurting me badly.. She was crying bitterly while saying all this..

Now shivaay can't take it more and hugged her tightly...
......
That's all for today...