C H A P T E R T H R E E

~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮~

I walked home for a change since it was a beautiful day. School was quick and I liked it that way! I despised school because of the people mainly because how every break and lunch the topic of conversation was gossip and the latest break ups.

Ang and me preferred to talk about shows we like, when we will meet and classes. As boring as it sounds, it's extremely amusing with us!

I opened the oak double door to smell an extraordinary aroma of cinnamon and honey. My mouth watered at the fragrance and my feet took me to the kitchen without thinking.
My mother was standing there with oven mitts on her hand and a baking tray with a mouth-watering cake place on top.
My hand reached out to take a piece right before it was swatted away by mom.

"No eating! It's not for us but for some of my friends back from a place in Britain" She smiles

"Wait! Does that mean we are going to meet them?" I pray not since I hated meeting my mothers snobby "friends"
"Bingo" she taps my nose
"Mother! I refuse, I don't want to come and meet another one of your rude friends" I argue
"Honey, I have a feeling you will like this one! She is special" my mother smiles
"What does that mean?"
"Let's just say she has got the qualities of a queen" my mother walks away leaving me dumbfounded

I walk into my room to see a sticky note.

'This is the dress Gracie, we will leave tomorrow! Her house is quite far from civilisation.'

I cock my head at the note.
This friend of my mother seems quite suspicious, she is special and lives far from civilisation? The first thought that came to my mind is that she is a gang member but my mom doesn't seem like a person to make friends with gangs.
I decide to go have a shower and sleep.
My mind still running with ideas about who she could be.

A/N:
No song for this chapter since it was too short. Next chapter will be long Angels!

 Next chapter will be long Angels!