Watermelon

"pwease daddy can I have money for the cwothes shwop" you begged. You'd been begging all morning and I couldn't stop you. Not all the threats in the world could stop you: spankings, butt plugs, I even threatened to take away your stuffed bears.

"Princess, no. You're too young to go shopping alone"

"But pweeaaaase daddy I want to get you a gwift"

"What are you buying?" You went silent and lowered your gaze to the floor, blushing.

 "It's a special surpwise for daddy because I love him so much" I walk over to you and hold you against me

 "It's a special surpwise for daddy because I love him so much" I walk over to you and hold you against me. I clench your ass and whisper in your ear:

"My wallet is beside my bedside and if I find you stole one penny and went shopping without daddy's permission I'll fuck you so hard you won't feel your legs." I step away again to find you smirking naughtily rather than seeming scared like I intended.

"Yesss daddy" You says cheekily through a large smile

"Princess. I'm serious"

"I know daddy" I give you one last serious look before sending you to your room to do homework. I hear you giggle with delight as I walk down the hall, knowing exactly what you're thinking of.

Later that same day I go to your room to check on your. "How's the homework baby?" Instead I find that you're missing. I panic and immediately fear all the things that may have happened to you. I run to my room and find my wallet half open on the floor, change spilled everywhere. I should be mad, and I will be later, but right now I needed to find my baby girl.

It's 3 hours later and no one I call has seen you. I'm pacing up and down the halls in panic, it's 9 PM, when I hear the door open. I run down the hall to see you standing there, clueless to what you've done; grinning proudly.

"Hello daddy. I got you a gift" You're not holding anything.

"Where have you been baby!?"

"shopping for daddy" I give you a stern look before pointing up the stairs and shouting

"Bedroom. Now!" Your smug look drops to a shocked expression

"But daddy. I-"

"Now! Did I stutter?" I see your face. The one you make hen you realise you've upset me. And I struggle to stay mad. I struggle not to hold you close and tell you it's okay. I'm not really mad. Not really. I never am. But I know you need to be disciplined. And that's my responsibility. "I warned you"

"Yes daddy. Sowwy daddy" you reply. I follow you up the stairs as you wander forward, gloomily. We reach the bedroom and I immediately sit on the bed and instruct you to bend over my knee.

"But daddy pwease. You said you'd-" your voice trails of as you realise how much trouble you're in and that I don't want any backlash today. You obey me and I strike you several times above your skirt, telling you how bad you've been and listening to you moan in pain, muffled by your own hand trying to hold it in before pulling your skirt down to- and then I see it. You're wearing a pair of tight panties beneath your skirt covered in pictures of watermelons.