Realization

Kalvin sat on his bed, his hands over his face. He had just broken up with his girlfriend, as he had felt an attraction to males. He didn't know why he felt this way. He'd always liked girls.. right?
What was happening with him?! He didn't like boys, he liked girls! But.. he didn't. He didn't really had an attraction to his now ex girlfriend.

Now while Kalvin was dealing with his sexuality, Ryan Stalvey was dealing with a devastating break up between him and his now ex, Ayrn. He was laying in his bed in his dark bedroom, sobbing. Ryan pulled his blanket up to his shoulder. 'Where did I go wrong? Our relationship was going good.. right?' He asked in his head.
After a while, Ryan sat up and grabbed his laptop. He went live on YouTube and turned on his Christmas lights that were hanging on his wall. After a while, a lot of people joined the live and constant comments asked what was wrong and why Ryan was crying.

Kalvin got the notification that Ryan was live and joined the live. He quickly became worried about Ryan, but just watched. He didn't know how to help.

Ryan didnt notice Kalvin was on the live. He just vented on the live. Letting out all of his feelings and telling his fans everything that happened between him and Aryn.
After a couple minutes, Ryan ended the live and shut his laptop.

Kalvin quickly pulled his shoes on and ran outside. He got in his car and drove to Ryan's house. He was so worried about his friend and he felt like he needed to try to comfort him.
Once he got to Ryan's house, he got out of his car and slammed the door shut. Kalvin rushed into Ryan's house, as the door was unlocked. He ran up the stairs and slowly opened up Ryan's bedroom door..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Sorry for leaving the first chapter on a cliffhanger, but I had to stop typing at some point lol.
Hope you enjoyed ^^
-Tyler