Chapter 10- He Didn't Show Up

*Harry's POV*

I sat at the skate park. Niall and I always skated around midnight, it was empty and we tended to have a pretty good time just hanging out by ourselves. But he hadn't showed yet. It was 12:43 and he hadn't showed up.

He was with James, I knew it. He was letting him fuck him, and it hurt me.
He was mine. Even if he didn't know it, he was mine. Mine to love and mine to use and just mine.

Niall was the one I had loved longer then anyone else, let alone James. He just showed up and took him away from me.

My anger boiled inside of me, My hands and face turned hot. I stood up, board in my hands, and walked towards a patch of trees that surrounded the park. I took the base of my board with both hands and lifted it up to swing it.

I bashed it against the truck of the nearest tree, I kept hitting it and hitting it. Tears ran down my face as bits of my skate board flew by me.

I screamed. My board was destroyed, it was only pieces of wood and two wheels left sort of intact. I dropped my board and stood by the tree, not really looking at anything, just trying to catch my breath.

I dropped to my knees, sobbing hard into my hands.

I couldn't stand the thought of Niall with someone else. Someone else touching him, feeling his skin and looking into his eyes.

I wouldn't let that happen. I had to tell Niall how I felt before James took him away from me for good.

I had to tell Niall I was in love with him.

---

*Zayn's POV*

"Wait, you didn't fuck him?" I asked Niall, as we sat in my room.

He passed the joint back to me before answering. I thought back my conversation with Louis, he could of fucked the Liam Payne.

"Nope." He smiled.

He had shown up about an hour earlier, it was just me. Delian didn't bother coming over tonight but, lucky for me, Niall had.

"Why? I asked him.

"Didn't want him to think I'm easy." He laughed.

"But you kinda are." I laughed.

He raised his eyebrows up at me and smirked.

"You would know." He smirked.

"Half the boys you know, would know." I smirked back.

Niall crawled over the floor to where I was sitting against the wall. He moved so each leg was on either side of my own. I already felt his excitement pressing against me. His hand went behind my head and pulled lightly on my hair. I groaned lightly.

"Niall." I smirked.

He smiled back at me before attaching his lips to my neck. I groaned again.

"Eager are we?" I asked.

"Shut up." He smirked.

Then it hit me why he was so eager, he wasn't able to have Liam, so he wanted me instead. Now, I've done that before to people I've fucked but no one has ever done it to me. Even Niall, he has always wanted me. Not Harry. Not anyone else but me at that moment. But now I was his replacement for some guy.

But he wasn't some guy, he was Liam Payne. Only Niall didn't know that. He didn't know and he really liked this guy. He didn't even let him fuck him and for Niall, that's saying something.

"Zayn." I heard Niall ask me.

I pulled out of my thoughts and saw him still sitting on my lap.

"What?" I asked.

"You're not hard." He said, with a grump.

"Must be the weed." I smirked.

I'll never turned down sex with him after all. I let the drug seep into my veins and suddenly the thought of being used as a replacement, didn't seem to matter any more.

-----------------

(A/N Hey guys! Sorry it's so short but I wanted to post it :) So like I mentioned in the last chapter, I want to write a smut scene into here so it'll probably be a Niam or Narry but I'm unsure yet so maybe comment which you'd rather have? Love ya lovelies! Comment and vote please :D)