Page 1

Finn's P.O.V

As i layed in bed all i could think about was princess bubblegum and how I'd go see her later today. But since it's still dark outside Jake was in his bed, sleeping like a baby pup. I got up out of my bed and walked over to him. "Hey Jake you awake?" I asked and Jake groaned a light "yes" in response. "We should get ready to go see P.B later."
"Finn," Jake said turning over to look at me. "It's 4am and we go see P.B at 10."
"I know, i know" i said going back over to my bed plopping onto it and getting into my sleeping bag.
"I know how you feel about princess bubblegum but-"
"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" I yelled with my voice cracking in the middle of my screach. "I just can't sleep, that's all."
Jake looked at me wide eyed still focused on how hard i just hurt his ears. "Whatever, go to bed anyway just think about the litch or something, freak yourself out that you'll go to sleep." Jake said turning back over to stop facing me and go back to sleep.
"Alright" i said closing my eyes and thinking about kicking the litch's butt.
I feel like something's interesting is gonna happen today...

Authors note: Okay, i have a attack on titan fanfiction going on, it's on this account too so i just wanted to say that and if you like aot, go show it some love if you want, seeya!