Chapter 1

Harry had just finished counting all the money he had in his bottle that was labeled "Concert Money".

He had been saving up money to go to the one and only Louis Tomlinson's concert. Ever since he found out his favorite singer was going on tour he decided to save up. Which ment no more buying pizza, buying boots no matter how beautiful they were to him, and buying his best mates beer on the weekends. 

He had saved up just enough money for a ticket that was exactly in the middle. Harry was sad cause he wasn't closer but he was happy cause he was still going.

Harry was so excited he just needed to share his amazing news. So he decided to ring up his best friend Niall.

"NIALL I JUST BOUGHT MY TICKET HOLY NUGGETS" he screamed into the phone.

"FUCK! you twat trying to make me deaf?"

"Sorry Ni, it's that I just bought my ticket and I'm just a little excited. "

"A little? More like a lot you're obsessed man. Anyway now you can go see 'Big Ass Tomo' that you love oh so much."

"Fuck you! And im not obsessed it's called being dedicated! "

"Well good for you. I gotta go lad the football match is about to start talk to you later!"

"Wait Niall I need he-"

"Bye!"

Harry sighed he was going to ask for some help on what to wear to the concert but since his best mate was to busy he had to figure it out by himself. 

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Five hours later and he had found the perfect outfit. Even though the concert wasn't until 6 days he couldn't wait.He had everything all planned. He decided to wear a black shirt, black pants, and a brown coat.

He was just so happy he gets to see his all time favorite singer in person.  And that night Harry went to sleep with a big smile on his face knowing he's actually going to seen him live.