chapter 1.

[NCT's Rumoured New Member... is Jaemin Himself???]

12 December 2018, written by oneechan98

A familiar face was spotted around SM building by NCTzens (NCT fanbase) yesterday, dressed in all black, causing both confusion and excitement in the fandom. Why is that so?

Is it because of his stunning visual? (Which half of us are already aware of :) ) Is it because of his model-like figure?

NOPE!

He is none other than NCT's Jaemin himself! He was seen by the fans walking around the building in a not-so-lowkey undercover. Dressed in a simple white hoodie paired with black pants, though his face was mostly covered by the hoodie, Jaemin's boyfriend look managed to make the fans' hearts flutter.

BUUUUT here's the catch. He is NOT Jaemin!

(Nope, this is not a clickbait or anything.)

The 'real' Na Jaemin was seen leaving for Thailand with his band members, NCT Dream at the airport earlier that day to perform on a show. Fans even caught some adorable pics of his seemingly tired self (poor baby he works so hard) yesterday.

 Fans even caught some adorable pics of his seemingly tired self (poor baby he works so hard) yesterday

These are enough proof that the Jaemin we saw at the airport yesterday is the REAL Jaemin

Which... leads us to the next question. Then who is the other 'Jaemin' the fans saw at the SM building?

Brace yourself, tea is about to be spilled. (not really a tea but ya get what I mean)

It turns out that Jaemin has a twin.

Yes, you read that right.
Some netizens who claimed they went to the same middle school as Jaemin and his supposedly twin brother shared stories about the siblings.
Apparently, Jaemin's brother is called Na Jaein (memorize the name, NCTzens. Y'all claim him soon :)) and they went to the same school up until middle school. After middle school, it is said that Jaemin enrolled in the famous SOPA while Jaein continued studying in a public school.

Here's some background info about Jaein that we've found so far!

Name: Na Jaein
Birthday: 13th August 2000 (18 year old)
Place of birth: Seoul, South Korea
Other infos: n/a

Fellow NCTzens, are you exited for the said new member? We will have to wait for some time before we can claim him as our new son!

_____¦¦¦_____¦¦¦_____

3.2k likes, 700+ shares

Comments:

[17+, 21-] SISSSS WHAT

[181+, 68-] wait what lmao is it confirmed oooor are yall just trolling..?

[55+, 83-] omg wig

[4+, 56-] What if he aint a trainee at SM...but we're already claiming him dkfjsk

[61+, 524-] I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD NEED ANOTHER JAEMIN IN MY LIFE BUT HERE WE ARE

[7+, 36-] whats the point of having this new kid anyway

[13+, 79-] heol,,, renomin will become a square love story. <3

[65+, 217-] it's true that this kid is jaemin's brother (i was their senior in middle school, its up to you to trust me) but idk if he's an SM trainee though.