Part 1

Kitty POV

I woke up in Pony's bed. I've been under Darry's custody for about a year and a half now. However, it was official in court only eight months ago. But, they said I had to go to school, which sucks. But it was to keep Dally and I together so I dealt with it. Me and TwoBit dated for six months, but decided to stay friends because it could jeopardize the gang of we broke up. We're best friends still. It was Friday, so I had to get up early, which I hated. I slowly went down the stairs so I didn't wake anybody up. I dragged my feet along the kitchen floor and went into the fridge. I grabbed a piece of chocolate cake and sat down on the couch. Just as I finished eating, Darry came downstairs. "Good mornin' Kitty." He still hasn't gotten used to calling me KitKat. Probably never will. "Is it a good morning, Darry? Cause mornings seem to hate me." "Oorrr you just hate mornings." "Oorrr I hate school. Yeah that's why." He rolled his eyes. "You only have one and a half more years to go. I think you'll survive." "Ugh. Don't remind me." Darry went up to his room to change. Just then, Soda came downstairs. He had a sly grin on his face, which meant he was up to no good. "What're you up to, Soda?" "Ponyboy won't get up so I'm gonna get a glass of ice water and throw it on him. Wanna help?" "Yeah I'll help you. But if you want him to get up even faster you'll have to use something bigger. Like a bowl." We evilly laughed, filled the bowl with ice and water, and ran upstairs. Soda opened the door. He took one side, and I took the other. "Pony get up!" I screamed. And we threw the water on him. "What the h*** was that for!?" He stood up and chased us downstairs. Soda made it into the bathroom and closed the door on me. "You're on your own!" "Sodapop!" Just then Pony came up to me and he was mad. But I couldn't stop laughing. Neither could Soda behind the door. "Sorry Pony. Don't be mad." He looked me in the eyes. Then he signed and looked towards the sink. "I'm not. Cause I'll get you back!" He took the sprayer attached to the sink and sprayed me. I screamed because it was so cold. Then Darry came downstairs. And Soda opened the door. "What are you three doing?" "Soda and KitKat poured water on me. So I'm getting them back." Darry looked at us. "Really?" But all we could do is laugh. "Kitty and Pony you go get ready." We did what he said. 

Ponyboy POV

I was still mad at Soda and KitKat. That was uneccasary. But at lunch, she sat with me, Johnny, and TwoBit. I couldnt stay mad. "Hey guys. Wanna go to a movie tonight?" TwoBit asked. Johnny nodded. "What time?" I asked. "From 8 to 9:30. Why? You worried Superman won't let you?" "I dunno."

Kitty POV

The rest of the school day was boring. When we got out, Pony and I walked home. Dally was at the gate. I hadn't seen him in a month. He was in the cooler. "Dally!" I yelled. I went up to him and hugged him. "Hey kiddo how've you been" His questions sound like statements all the time. "Fine." "Sorry I was in the cooler." "That's what you say every time." Pony headed inside. "Listen Dally. You gotta stop getting in trouble. I worry about you and I can never come see you cause I'm in dumba** school all day." "I know. But you know I'm fine." "Maybe I do. But you don't know if I'm fine." "Well I'm sorry." "Whatever. Hey some of us are going to the drive in. You wanna come?" "Yeah I'll come." "Okay. But no trying to pick up broads." "Yeah,  Yeah. God you sound like you should be my older sister. Don't worry about it."

TwoBit POV

Around 6:30, we went to the movies. This time we actually paid. Pony went to go get popcorn. And Dally went with him to smoke a cigarette. "What movie is it?" KitKat asked me. "The Sleeping Car Murder or somethin." "TwoBit! Thats a scary movie!" "So what?" "I hate scary movies. They give me nightmares." "Well you can cover your eyes with me or Dallys jackets." "Fine." Dally suprisingly gave her his jacket to hide her face in. For most of the movie, Kitty was cringing and covering her eyes with the it. I just wished she would've used my jacket. I miss being her boyfriend.

Dally POV

Kitty was so tired she was about to faint when we left. I carried her. Shes lucky i love her so much. So I went to Bucks instead of the apartment because it was closer. I knocked on the door. "Dally what're you doing here?" "Me and my sister need to sleep here tonight." "Sister?" "Yeah. Ill explain tomorrow. Now come on. Let us in." He did. I put Kitty on the bed and got in next to her. She slightly woke up and said,"Dally?" "What?" "Love you." I didn't expect that. "I thought you were mad at me." "No. Just promise me you'll at least try to not get arrested." "Promise. Love you too.  Go to sleep." I better not screw up that promise. God why'd I say that? Kitty may seem calm most of the time, but she's a Winston. And she could totally snap. Hopefully not on me.