Chapter 4

In my room, Meredith sat on the end of my bed and said," Sammy, I like your room." I said as I sat down on the floor," Thank you, Meredith." I felt her hands in my hair. I put my head in her lap and she said as she looked down at my face," I love you, Sam Winchester." I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek," I love you too." Meredith said as she got up," Well, Sammy, I will face time you later tonight." I said as I got up too," Meredith, I don't have the face time app." She said as we walk downstairs," Check your phone when I leave, Sammy." I said checking my apps on my phone," Thank you, Meredith, I will definitely use it a lot." I gave her a big hug.

Back in my room I heard my phone go off I looked at it and unlocked it, then Meredith said," Hi, Sammy, how are you." I said," I am good, Meredith. What are you doing?" She said," I am trying to get a show on the road. What are you doing, Sammy?" I said as I went to the kitchen to get something to eat," Trying to find something to eat. I think my mom has some made some cookies I think. I could bring some over, Meredith." She said as she went down to her kitchen," I could make some brownies, pies, cakes, and some cookies too, Sammy, I will send Gabe to came and pick you up."

I made sure that Dean was in his room before I texted my mom and told her that I was going over to Meredith's house. I saw the Torino in the driveway. Gabe said," We need to pick up someone at the airport before I take you to my sister, Sam." As Gabriel said that I looked out the car window and said," You quit calling me 'Sammy', Gabe."