Chapter 1

"Ughh..." I groaned as I got off my bed. My blinds were wide open and my bed was a mess. I then sighed and walked to my dresser. I took out my uniform and got changed. Its been forever since ive worn this certain uniform.
knock knock
     "Come in!" I said. Keeping my voice kinda down.

My sister, Krystal crept in. She gave a slight smile and I gave one back. "Mama wanted me to tell you breakfast is ready." She said softly. She was such an innocent kid. I wouldnt blame her. Shes only 10. But ughh god I hope nothing is happening at school..

"Okay kiddo. Tell mom i'll be there soon." Krystal smiled and she left my room.

Breakfast was really good. Mom has always made good waffles and bacon. But its a shame Dad has work early. He could have enjoyed it even more them me. And he'll say: This will never get old my sweet bear! Eww...Well something like that..Once I got to the school I met up with my friends. Zion. He has black hair and wonderful blue eyes. Im surprised hes still single. Then there is  Ginger. Shes a wonderful lady and shes pretty funny. And of course by her name she has ginger hair. Her eyes are orange and it matches perfectly.

We all talked for a bit until I noticed someone being pinned on the lockers. I narrowed my eyes and told my friends I would be back. 

"Daniel?" Zion said as he watched me walk towards the girl and boy.

"Hey!" I went over and pushed the dude over. The girl was a bit shocked then looked away. The dude growled and looked at me like I just killed his entire family.

"The fuck was that for!? Cant I just enjoy my time with my girl?!" He got up right infront pf me and looked up. I didn't want to start anything but because of how tall I am...Im probably really intimidating..

"She looked like she was uncomfort-" He slapped me. The motherfucker slapped me..

"Shut your fucking mouth! She knows she liked it!" Kids began to look at us. I didnt want to start anything. I rubbed my cheek and looked over at the girl. Her blue hair was outstanding. But I couldn't think about that right now. I looked back at the dude.

"Then lets ask her." I looked at the blue haired girl again. "Do you like it what he was doing?" I tilted my head. She looked like she was thinking. I looked away.

"No...I don't.." Her voice was low and she sounded unsure. The dude was in complete shockHe scoffed and walked away.

Her voice. Why was it so...pretty. I looked at her. She smiled. 

"Thank you for helping me..." There it is. Her voice was wonderful. It sounded so calming. Why was a dude like that picking on her...And he said 'My girl' I wonder if they are dating...If so it must not be a good relationship...

"Yeah. No problem.." I said calmly. "Hey. I was wondering if you guys are dating.."

"We are.." She said quietly. "I hate it so much." Before I could say anything the bell rang. She smiled and waved at me as she walked away. 

I walked back to my pals. They were wondering why I would step up to him. Zion keeps telling me that my height might put me in danger but I dont know about that...Its not really easy to push me over and that slap the dude did on me didnt really effect me. Im pretty tall, I have to admit. Im 6'3 and the guy looked like he was 5'7. Eh. Its whatever. I just know that the girl is in trouble..

I dont know why I all of the sudden want to protect her..

But I cant just sit and watch...

And that wonderful hair.. Its blue and thats rare. Unless she dyed it..

My friend waved his hand infront of my face. "Dude you alright? That argument you had didnt do anything to you?" I looked over at Zion. "Its nothing dude..Its just that girl..." He looked at me and chuckled.

"Are you kidding?? Shes taken."

"Yeah..But she said she didnt like the relationship.."

"Well get to know her first. Its not just about looks!"

"Yeah yeah...I know.."

"Eh..Anyways.. Do you have the homework? I didnt do mine..."

"What?! This is the 3rd time Zion. Here." I handed him my homework

"Thanks pal!"

Dark grew near quick and like that school was over. I said goodbye to my friends and headed home. Thats when I saw the girl again. I sighed and yelled out for her. "Hey!" She turned around and smiled. She waved back and went towards me. 

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and my 2 friends, Zion and Ginger tomorrow." I asked. 

"Sure! And about my boyfriend.." I tilted my head. Did they break up? "I left him..He was mad but he just has to deal with it.."

"If anything else happens with you and him just tell me. I'll deal with it." I smiled. But I noticed she didnt smile back.

"Are you sure? What if you get hurt?" 

"It will be fine! 

"Ok." 

"I'll see you tomorrow then! Stay safe." I waved and she waved back. We then went out seperate ways.

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. My bed was so soft and comfy and kinda bouncy. I opened up my eyes a bit. I remembered that I didn't even ask for her name. And she never asked for mine. But oh..She was so beautiful. She seems like a nice and caring girl.. But I dont know.. Maybe this feeling is just normal and doesn't mean anything special. Eh.. Whatever.. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. No one decided to wake me up for dinner. 

the dream I had was amazing. Maybe these feelings arent just normal..Maybe its love...

I hope...