Chapter 1 - The Surprise

This story was written months ago. I just went through it to change any mistakes

Hey my name is Dan and I recently watched "Strike the Blood". I got to say... This anime is so amazing, words cannot explain how good it really is. And I'll be honest. It took me two nights to finish every single episode that is available... Yes ladies and gents, TWO nights. And I did also shed a few tears because there were no more episodes to watch. This isn't my first FanFiction I have made but my second. My first one is about Hajimete no Gal. I was going to publish it but the anime wasn't in the options to select it so I couldn't. Well you guys are probably thinking, "Just stop your rambling and get on with the fanfic"... Yes I know you're eager but I have one more thing to say. Leave a review and PM me to give me ideas on how I can improve. Thanks for taking your time to read this and have fun reading. ;)

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of "Strike the Blood" or any of its characters or plots

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a peaceful morning on the island of Itogami. Kojou Akatsuki woke up from his nights slumber and found himself on his sofa in the living room.

"*yawn* ow... My back... Why does it hurt so much?"

Himeragi comes walking out of the bedroom wearing her pyjamas

"Probably because you fell asleep in the middle of last night's movie marathon with everyone else. Senpai"

"Oh Yea... I forgot about that. But weren't the others here last night too?"

"Yea there were but they left because you kept snoring and it was starting to get annoying"

"*nervous laugh* Yea... Sorry about that"

"It's fine, it is you of all people, senpai. Oh and... What was I doing in your bed?" she said with a serious tone and face expression, whilst blushing a little

"It wasn't me... I know that for sure"

"So you're saying that you would never carry me to bed?"

"That's... not what I meant... I meant because I fell asleep last night remember?"

"Yea but..." she couldn't finish her sentence because her cheeks were as red as a radish after imagining Kojou carrying her into bed. (I'm not good a descriptive words. I'll get better)

"You look a bit red... Are you OK?"

"Y-Yeah I feel fine"

Kojou got up and walked up to Himeragi

"Let me check your temperature" he said as he lifted her hair and placed his forehead on hers to check. She was blushing like crazy now

"Nope, no fever"

"Th-That's good" She balanced herself after nearly tripping over

"You sure your OK?"

"Y-Yeah"

"Alright... I'm going to get changed so just do whatever"

"Oh ok"

Kojou walked into his bedroom and closed the door behind him. Himeragi was now thinking about what she can do.

"Hmm, oh right I'm still in my pyjamas! I better get changed"

She walks up to Kojou's door and knocks

"Uh, Senpai?..."

"What's wrong Himeragi?"

"Um... Can you give me my... Clothes... Please?"