Chapter 4 - Tequila

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! I know it's the 3rd but I still felt like I had to say it. Well... Enjoy

It's Neo here back again with another chapter of my favourite FanFiction Strike the Blood! Now as I might have said in the last chapter. This FanFiction was only to be about the romance between Himeragi and Kojou but my friend nagged me about adding action so if you want then go ahead and thank him. I don't think I did mention that last chapter. Doesn't matter though... I'm just going to go straight into writing today. Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any part of Strike the Blood

---------------------------------------------------------

After Kojou "defeated" Keitaro he went home and found Nagisa at the front door tied up. He untied her and took her inside where she just did what she normally does. He also asked her a few questions but didn't get anywhere so he went to bed.

It was afternoon the next day and Himeragi kept thinking about the ice cream date Kojou promised her. It was all she had in mind. She barely even studied in class. It came to lunch break and Himeragi went to sit next to Kojou who was eating his Yakisoba bread as usual.

"Hey senpai"

"Oh hey Himeragi. You alright? I've heard people talking about you daydreaming and not focusing in class. Doesn't seem like you would do that kind of stuff. You're usually the hard working girl"

"I-Its just that..."

"Just that what?"

"... I've been thinking about the ice cream date you promised. It's after school right?"

"Yeah of course. Don't tell me you've been dozing off because of that. But you are the girl who gets worked up about dates and romantic stuff"

"I-I do not! I've never been and I never will be like that" she said blushing

"What about that time where I died and then I accidentally fell off on top of you. Then I said that you smelled nice and had silky smooth hair. You were really worked up then weren't you?"

"D-Don't mention that moment ever again!" she shouted pointing a plastic fork at him

"Okay okay... I was just joking"

"hmph!"

Himeragi got up and left the table and Kojou tapped her butt with his hand which made her Blush intensely and speed walk away really fast. Nagisa saw the whoooole situation.

"So... Kojou. You and Yukina-Chan seem a lot closer than usual lately. What's been happening between you two?"

"Nothing is going on. Don't jump to conclusions so quickly"

"But you did tap her butt didn't you?"

"T-That was just me teasing. Nothing special. Like I said... Don't jump to conclusions so quickly"

"mm hmm... Alright. But my eyes are everywhere. Ill know what you're up to even if I'm not around"

"That's creepy"

"That's what you think"

"Just leave already"

"Alright... I'm leaving"

"Jeez"

---------------------------------------------

School ended and Kojou went home to relax for the rest of the day. He got home and noticed that the door was unlocked. So he quietly stepped inside.

"Hello?"

He slowly kept walking and turned to look around the corner. Himeragi jumped on top of him making them fall on to the floor.