Chapter 8

Levi's POV•
I sat on the couch and Eren made himself comfortable in my lap. I gently brushed my fingers threw his long hair. I wonder if he wants to keep it this long or get it cut. Though it isn't good to take him to a hair salon any time soon.

I flipped threw Netflix to find a good Christmas movie since it's December. I already had my tree up and what not.

 I already had my tree up and what not

The wreath is where the picture is and the tree is where that plant is

The wreath is where the picture is and the tree is where that plant is. Also all of the bedrooms are upstairs and the master bath is obviously connected to Levi's room. The guest bathroom is downstairs. Levi's and Eren's rooms are connected.

I ended up putting on the new grinch that came out this year. Eren watched the movie and smiled at some parts. It would be nice to hear him laugh. I don't know if he is like mute mute or just doesn't know how to talk though.

I kiss his head and gently run my fingers through his long hair. The movie is over now and he ended up falling asleep. We needed to find out what demos men are up to. We captured 2 of them and they say that he lost his little pleasure toy.

I don't see why he can't just get a new one knowing what kind of man he is. He's never cared for his toys. I pick up Eren and bring him upstairs to his room and lay him down on his bed while covering him up. Mine and his room are connected so I'll know if something is wrong but I'm sure he isn't ready to sleep In the same room.

I gently cracked the door and went into my room to lay down for a bit while I have the free time on my hands. When Eren wakes up mabye I can try and teach him how to use his wolf form. He's the first omega to be here in a long time after that epidemic wiped them all out.

He's wolf will probably be so small. I'll have to protect him when we go out as a pack and go out for hunts.