38

Hehehehehehahhahahaha! Sorry about it guys, but as I recall there were a few of you who wanted drama. (; So now everyone has to suffer.

If you guys get the tv show reference to where I got the idea for all this drama from, then I LOVE YOU! Idk if you'll be able to tell in this chapter, but maybe in the next one.

Harry sighed as he sat up from the bed. His eyes were still groggy from sleep and his hair was falling down in front of his face. He blew air out his mouth to try and get some loose strands from his line of view, but his hair didn't budge.

He let out a huff and used the hair band on his wrist to tie his hair back in a bun. He pulled the covers off his legs and scrambled out from the bed to go into their suite. He freshened himself up with a splash of water to his face and brushing his teeth with Louis' toothpaste.

He was clad in just an oversized shirt with a pair of skimpy boxers on. He felt properly comfortable and in the right attire to go about his lazy Sunday before starting his whole weekly routine over the next day.

Louis was busy all day yesterday which sucked for Harry. Harry had Saturday completely free, and he had anticipated on talking to his husband as much as he could. Instead he spent all day with Silas. He went to the park for a little bit and spoiled him with a bunch of toys that he doesn't know how to play with.

In a week or so Harry was flying out to Northern California where Louis will be. Hell finally be on spring break and get to spend many days with his husband and their son. Harry always hated when Louis left for tour because being alone sucked and having his husband next to him was the greatest feeling ever.

Harry padded out his bedroom and walked down the hall to the nursery. He stepped inside and frowned when he noticed Silas wasn't in his crib. Then he could make out the faint sounds of pots and pans clacking together and the sudden burst of baby giggles coming from the other side of the house.

Harry smiled as he quickly rushed to put pants on before walking his way to the kitchen. Niall must have showed up early this morning and helped get Silas up so Harry wouldn't have to do it.

When Harry pushed past the doors, he smiled when he saw Silas sitting in his baby high chair while Niall was putting bacon in the oven.

"Morning," Harry greeted. He walked over to Silas and pressed a kiss to his cheek before walking over to the coffee machine.

"Hey mate. Louis got you something."

Harry's ears perked up and his turned his head to where Niall was. Niall walked to the island in the middle of the kitchen and grabbed the vase of flowers that were there. He smiled as he handed them over to Harry, who gingerly held the vase in his hands and blushed as he read the note attacthed.

I love you so much, baby. Kiss Silas for me. I can't wait to see the both of you soon. I miss you. -L

"He's so cute," Harry sighed dreamily. He set the vase in the center of the table and happily hopped back over to the coffee maker.

"He's whipped," Niall muttered under his breath, biting his lip and smiling to himself whenever he heard Harry gasp.

"He is not whipped," Harry scolded, "He's just properly trained."

Harry smirked as he grabbed his coffee and put a little bit of creamer inside. He walked back over to the table and pulled Silas' high chair closer to him. He smiled as he leaned forward and began playfully nibbling on his sticky fingers, laughing whenever Silas made loud gurgling sounds.

"Have you gotten to talk to Louis much?" Niall asked conversationally. He had just pulled the bacon out of the oven and switched the heat from the stove off.