Part 1

Your POV

My name is Lee Y/N and my brother is Lee Felix. I am 16 years old and my brother is 17. I am close with Felix since our age difference isn't too far apart. We never fight or argue, which makes everything easier for our parents. His best friend is Bang Chan or Chris Bang and he is 20 years old. Felix and Chan have been best friends since they were little. I always thought Felix had one best friend, who is Chan, until one day I learned that he had someone else as well.

I was sitting at the counter in the kitchen, reading when I heard the doorbell ring. I was about to open the door when Felix ran down the stairs.

"Don't worry I got it!" He said.

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked him.

"Yes," he replied, "It's Chan."

"Oh ok," I said as I sat back down. I picked up my book that lay on the counter.

Felix opened the door to reveal Chan.

"Hey, Y/N," Chan said.

"Hey, Chan," I said without looking up from my book.

"Y/N, Chan and I are going upstairs to play video games, you can join if you want," Felix said.

"Sure, but maybe later, I want to finish this book first."

"Okay, see you later then."

I finished my book 15 minutes later and was about to go upstairs to play video games with Chan and Felix when the doorbell rang.

"Felix! Is someone else supposed to come?" I shouted up the stairs.

"Yeah!" Felix shouted back, "Let him in!"

"Okay!"

I didn't expect Felix to say there was someone else. I know all of Felix's friends, and I never met the boy that showed up at our door before.

I opened the door to reveal a boy around my age.

"Hi, are you Felix's friend?" I asked.