Part 14

"Y/N!"

I turned and saw Han waving at me as he swerved through the mass of students swarming the hallway.

"Hi," he said breathlessly as he arrived at my locker. "You ready for our date?" 

"Mhm," I said smiling. 

"Okay, let's go," Han said grabbing my hand. 

We talked to the café near our school. Han ordered a cheesecake, which we shared. We got some iced coffee too then went to the park nearby.

"Wow, the cherry blossoms are so nice," I said. 

"They really are," Han said. 

We were just talking for the rest of the time before we walked to the beach to watch the sunset. It was so beautiful and amazing, the moment was to be remembered...until something happened. 

"Han Jisung?" 

Both of us turned around and my eyes widened at an extremely pretty girl walking towards us.

"Do I know you?" Han asked.

"You don't remember me?" The girl pouted as she walked up to Han. 

"Not really. I just know you went to my old school."

"Awh, you remember me then!" She grabbed Han's arm and pressed herself onto him. 

Han looked so uncomfortable, as well as confused. I was too. I don't know who the hell that girl was and who she even thought she was to grab onto my boyfriend like that and pretend she doesn't see me. I mean, she probably didn't realize Han and I were a couple, we weren't holding hands at the moment. 

"Uhm, excuse me," I said stepping into her view more. She gave me a look of disgust as I continued speaking. "Could you let go of him please?" 

"Who the hell are you? B*tch mind your own business." 

Han got angry immediately and pushed her off of him and grabbed my hand. 

"I don't remember you, I already said. Don't talk to her that way. I don't know you so just leave." 

"Han it's okay..." I whispered.

"No. It isn't. I don't know who this girl thinks she is," He said.

"I'm sorry, do you know who I am? My father is successful, Han Jisung, you should date me while you get the chance, not this b*tch," she said pointing to me. 

"I already said it twice, what don't you understand? I. Don't. Know. You."

"So? Get to know me, ditch that mess you're holding hands with, I'm so much better." 

"No, even if you're rich I wouldn't date you, you're nothing compared to Y/N, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me, so get lost, I don't need to know you." 

"Ugh," she screeched. "You're making a huge mistake."

"Hah, I'm not, but you do you," Han said rolling his eyes. 

"You," she said pointing to me. "Stay away from him." 

"What makes you think I'll do that?" I said. "You know the only reason Han isn't dating you is that you're a stuck up, fake, thot, so go away and leave us alone."

"You're in for a fight Y/N," she said. "You won't forget me, Kim Jaeyi. You'll meet me again, and you won't be so cocky and confident next time." 

She finally walked away, but I somehow didn't feel safe, I knew I would meet her again. 

-----------------------

Small note: 

I'm going to try something new this time...*drumroll please*...A Q&A!!!

Feel free to comment questions that you want me to answer and I'll try my best to answer them as soon as possible!