Seeing Him

oh yeah and hears some vocab

c/n= crushes name

y/f/n = your friend's name

f/c= favorite color

e/c= eye color

h/c= hair color 

f/s= favorite sport

mkay kool

"Alright girls so this Saturday, GAME," says our coach. I get up and walk over to the pile of duffel bags with my friend, (y/f/n), "DAMN HONEY LOOKING THICK" she yells , I squatted down and stook tongue out, I got up and we laughed. I pick out my f/c duffel bag then threw it out of the pile while walking towards it. 

I sit down and I wiggle my feet out of my cleats/spikes (either one is fine lol) and slip into my slides, "You walking home?" says y/f/n "Yeah"

I'm pretty sure my mom isn't home at this time. 

"Haha my mom actually has time for me," y/f/n says giggling looking at me making sure she didn't actually hurt me. I gasp "YOU BI-" I yell, lunging at her "Language girls," Coach laughs "Damn y/f/n that hurt ME" We all giggle. I stand up and head towards my house. I walk on the sidewalk next to a park. In the distance I see people, yeah i don't want to talk to people, I keep me head down and walk quickly. Once I reach the small group I keep my head down. 

I suddenly feel something grab my arm, "y/n?" I put my head up and turn around, behind me grabbing my arm I can see c/n. "Oh wow hi,"  I say pushing my hair behind my hair and it coming straight back. I look down blushing hard,  OMG WHY IS HE HERE, his e/c eyes looking into mine, his perfect lips forming a smile. He lets go of my arm after turning me around. "So um," he scratches the back of his neck, "why are you here?" "I just got out of practice," I says smiling at him, "Oh um that's nice," He looks up then quickly looks back into my e/c eyes, bites his lip, and asks "Want to go grab something to eat? You must be hungry after practice,"  He gives me a small smile "Um yeah that'd be nice, but I don't even have money on me?"I look at the ground, "Oh it's fine I'll pay for you,"He smiles at me, I gasped "thank you," I look away from his eyes, towards his sister, her friends, and c/n's friends staring me up and down and whispering to each other, I hear a "He must like her," coming from the group. C/n looks back at his friends and tells them "Hey guys I'm go somewhere!" I hear an "okay!" and another "omg he's taking her out!"

We start walking away from the group, "So do you have a boyfriend yet?" he asks me while he's tomato red. "No, I'm kind of waiting for someone to ask me out," I say looking at him 

does he like me? probably why would he ask that? he likes meeee

"So what sport did you just get out from?" c/n asks me while he's starting to walk away from the crowd. "Oh f/s, " I tell him "That's cool,"

After a while of small talk and giving each other goo-goo eyes, we finally reach the mediocre cafe shop around the corner. As we walk into the cafe, he holds the door open for me. I smile shyly at him and he smiled back. "Can you go find us a table and what would you like?" I give c/n my order. I find a table in a corner and sit there. I scroll through social media until c/n comes back. He sits down with my coffee and passes to me. "So y/n," he took a sip of his mocha frappe, "do you have a boyfriend yet," I played with my straw, resting my head on my hand, "No, not yet." C/n meets my eyes, "Why not?" "Well I haven't introduced my parents to the right guy yet," I mutter slightly nervous "and why don't you have a girlfriend yet?" I quickly add to fill the silence between us. He looks away and smiles for a brief moment and goes "I haven't met your parents yet, have I?" he gives me a cute, small smile. I feel myself turn bright red, I continue to sip on my drink. I smile without realizing it. "Um y/n" C/n lurches over the small table and leaves a peck on my cheek. "I've um liked you for a long time, and I would really like to be yOur" he voice squeaks during the 'your' making him more nervous. He clears his throat "Y/n? Will you be my girlfriend?" I give him a peck on the cheek back "I really would love that," I smile awkwardly at him.