1.

He grabbed my hand as we approached the edge of the cliff. I tried to look at the man's face but I couldn't quite make it out. Something was off. Creeping closer to the jagged edge I began to feel worry consume my body. I started to doubt if this was the right option, but my thoughts were quickly interrupted by the man's deep intoxicating voice. "Do you trust me?" he asked me simply. Even though we were a few steps away from a sudden death and I didn't know exactly who he was, I felt safe. I felt calm. I felt...happy? "Yes, I completely trust you."

A big smile appeared on his face showing his dimples, they were remarkable. He embraced me in a hug and began walking backwards with me in his arms. Slowly he pulled me to the very edge of the cliff and fell back-

"Y/N!" I was pulled out of my dream by a violent shake on my shoulder, the rest of the class leaving. I look up to see none other than my bestfriend Taehyung. I can't stand when he wakes me up like this he knows I hate it. He's still staring down at me with a slight smirk on his face. "Let me guess, you were dreaming about him again." he raised his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at him and grab my stuff off the desk. "That's none of your business."

"Well of course it is. I'm your bestfriend and it's my job to know about everything that happens to you, even if it's not real." God is he really gonna keep pestering me about this damn dream. "Ugh fine." I sigh loudly and try to rub the tiredness out of my eyes. We approach my locker and he leans against the one next to mine. He's still staring down at me so I guess he wants me to spill now. "It's weird. I keep having this same dream over and over again but I still can't figure out who he is. And it always ends the same. With me and him hugging and falling off a cliff." He looks at me and scrunches his nose.

"Are you sure this isn't like some sort of message?" Oh no here he comes and tries to unload his 'deeper meanings' bullshit on me. "Tae, I honestly could care less. It's just a dream. Let it go." I slam my locker and walk away. He's been trying to get me to talk about this damn dream for weeks now and honestly the more we talk about it, the more frequent I get it. I just want to try and forget about this damn thing and move on with life. He catches up with me and puts his arm on my shoulder. "Listen I'm sorry okay? I'm just worried about you is all. I just want to help."

I could see the concern in his eyes, and I instantly started to feel bad. I sigh loudly and rest my head against his chest as we continue walking out the building. "It's okay, I overreacted. I'm just really tired of having this damn dream you know? It's exhausting being so wound up about something this stupid. I mean we're seniors now, I shouldn't be this stressed." We walked outside and stopped in front of the entrance of the school, him turning me to face him. "I understand Y/N. How about this, I won't bring it up anymore and we can hang out later on. Okay?" I liked the idea of finally being able to let this go.

I nodded my head and gave him a quick hug. When I backed away from him I walked into someone behind and heard their belongs fall on the ground. "What the fuck!" I quickly turn around not noticing who it is and began picking up their things. Apologies leaving my mouth until I was done. I got up to see none other than Namjoon, the prince himself. He was one of the most popular boys in school and also not to mention the most feared in the school.

With his muscular build, towering stature and aggressively deep voice it was enough to make anybody's knees shake. He looked me up and down and gave me a death glare. "Ayo Tae, tell your little mutt here to watch where she's going from now on." A chuckle left his mouth. The girl under his arm laughed as well. Ugh. Why am I jealous?

I keep my head down the whole time in fear of embarrassing myself more until the two walk away. "Tae? Why are your friends so rude." A bit of sadness coated my words. Not all his friends were this mean but Namjoon always disrespected me like this I don't understand why. I never gave him a reason to. "Shhhh it's okay babygirl. He doesn't mean it. He's just being a dick right now. I'm sorry." He tried shushing me and patting down my head but nothing was working.

I suddenly felt so emotionless and just wanted to be home. "I'll just see you later at my house." I gave him the most monotone voice and dragged myself towards my street leaving him there with his thoughts.

Taehyung's POV
It's gonna be okay Y/N. You'll understand soon enough. She walked away leaving me to think of an idea for us for later. But first I must get to the bottom of why Namjoon is acting so weird lately.
I began walking towards the woods and mind linked him. "Hyung, what's your problem lately? You never act like this towards her." A deep chuckle came through the other end. "Tae, you're seriously not questioning me right now." I rolled my eyes at him. God, he could be so full of himself sometimes I swear. "Yes I am, did you forget she's my bestfriend or something? And I'm starting to get fed up with how you act towards her." I tried defending Y/N the best i could.

We've been friends ever since we were in elementary school. She was always the one defending me and I admired her for that. Even though I was completely capable of defending myself, I had to hide what I really was. I didn't want to scare her, she was the only friend I ever had. And I planned on keeping her around forever. "Tae, you got 5 seconds to leave me alone or I'll make you regret even being a wolf." With that he shut the line off and everything was silent.

I continued walking, the occasional crunching of the leaves underneath my feet bringing me back to reality. Something was very off about his behaviour, this wasn't the alpha that I knew. But I couldn't keep pressing him I just need to keep protecting Y/N until she's ready.

[A/N]: So I've decided to write another book since my last two were a flop I wanted to try again but this time I actually have an idea in mind

[A/N]: So I've decided to write another book since my last two were a flop I wanted to try again but this time I actually have an idea in mind. And sorry for the underlining, my italics won't work so I have to use that so it won't get confusing. Welp anyways hope you guys like it so far ::)