12.

Taehyung's POV
God knows how long they've been planning this. I still can't get over how fast things are happening. She was literally right there in front of me and next she was gone. We still don't even know who it could've been. Right now the rest of the pack and I were currently seated in our living surrounded by the destroyed tables trying to put the pieces together.

"Where were you Tae, when she was taken?" A concerned looking Jimin asked me from the couch across me. I could barely keep myself contained, I was so panicked, we all were, but Y/N and I had this bond that nobody could describe or replicate. I sat there with my head in my hands rocking back and forth trying to comprehend the question.

"I-I.. She was-" I couldn't get out my words in time, Jungkook came and sat by me and tried to comfort my by rubbing on my pack mark that was right under my ear.

Jin and Hobi hyung were discussing with each other the reports Hobi had gotten back from the Rouges but they didn't get much but a few drag marks that lead to nowhere.

Even though it was still only the first hour of Namjoon's and Y/N's kidnapping, I was beginning to feel hopeless and that we'd never find them.

"You guys, I think I might have a clue to who might have taken them." Yoongi walked into the room with a necklace dangling from his hand. I shot up from my seat on the couch and stepped over the pieces of the tables making my way to Yoongi. I took the necklace from him and examined it closely with everyone else surrounding me to get a look as well.

"That looks like a beta necklace." Hobi grabbed the necklace from my hand and held it up to the light to get a better look. "Oh it definitely is a beta necklace, look at the way the eyes glow when you take it away from the light." Jin added in taking the necklace from Hobi and covering it with his hand.

"Each ranking has a different colour for the eyes, but my question is, what beta would even dare to try and take an alpha?" Yoongi asked and suddenly everyone's heads turned and focused on me

I looked around at all of them with questioning eyes. "What you think I have something to do with this? I don't even know-"

"No we're not saying you did anything Taehyung, but none of us were with her besides you and Namjoon." Jimin cut me off trying to get me to understand where he was coming from.

"And with that being said, then that must mean that you might be next hyung." Kookie looked at me in my eyes, they were starting to become glossy. This was becoming to much for me to handle. "And if they take you then we'll really be stuck, so whatever you know you have to spill before things get worse." Hobi crossed his arm and said in a stern tone.

I sighed. I didn't want to jump to conclusions and say anything about what happened that night. I mean could it have really been that kid that tried to take advantage of Y/N. Only one way to find out.

"Lemme smell it." I put my hand out in front of Hobi and he placed the blue wolf shaped stone in my palm. I took it up to my nose and inhaled, the fumes pulled into my nose and I could smell everything. From the types of trees this wolf lives by to the freshwater ponds surround by them as well, I could easily tell that this wolf liked to hunt a lot too.

But, this wolf smelled a little too familiar.. if I didn't know any better I'd say it was the wolf from that night, but nobody else knows we live out here.

"Well?" Jimin asked me with his eyebrows raised.

I looked down at the floor, I couldn't bring myself to tell them. "I got nothing." Everyone let out a soft groan and put their heads down as well.

Jin placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and held out the necklace to him. "You know what you have to do."

What is he talking about? "Are you out of your mind?" Yoongi let out a harsh breath. Oh that's right, all wolves have their own unique power and I forgot Yoongi could do this thing where if he's given a certain object he can vibe certain memories from it. "Nope. I'm not doing it. You remember what happened last time." Yoongi slapped the necklace away from him and started walking back.

"Yoongi hyung, please.. she's my bestfriend." I practically begged him to use his power.

"You seriously want me dead, do you not remember how I almost passed out?"

Hobi stepped up to Yoongi with the necklace in his hand. "He's our Alpha and Y/N is basically our little sister.. think of our family. And if you won't do it for them, do it for me."

We all looked at Yoongi for his reaction, we all knew he couldn't resist Hobi. He was our special weapon when we needed to get through to him, and it always worked.

"I hate you all." He snatched the necklace from Hobi's and and went to go sit on the couch to begin his process. "How far do you need me to go back?" He asked without looking at any of us.

Everyone looked at me to answer his question. "Go back exactly 2 hours from now."

Yoongi put the necklace around his wrist and closed his eyes. He slowly continued wrapping it around his wrist until their was no more material left. Couple minutes later, his eyes shot open glowing blue and the necklace was glowing as well. "Wake me if I'm not back in time." He finally said. We all looked at each other and knew exactly what each other were thinking. Now we wait..

여보세요 아미!!!! ::) Sorry this is a bit of a short chapter but I promise more in coming on the way, thank you so much for all the votes and I missed you guys very much

여보세요 아미!!!! ::)
Sorry this is a bit of a short chapter but I promise more in coming on the way, thank you so much for all the votes and I missed you guys very much.
사랑입니다 💜