Awakening

....it was dark.... It was cold.... I was scared.. Until i woke up.

I opened my eyes with a groan. 'What the... why is it so bright??' I wonder. When i went to bed last night, i swore all the lights in my house were off. I stare up at... the sky? The clouds were blocky.. and see through... I sit up and look down. My body was made of blocks!!

I couldn't believe it.. There's no way..

I get up and look around me. I'm in a grassy green plain, roses and dandilions dancing in the breeze. I dont panic, but instead look around. In the distance, i see buildings. I mentally cheer and run toward the small village.

But.... why am i here? How did i get here? Those questions filled my mind.

Hisssss

I freeze and turn around, but only to see a green four legged creature flashing and staring at me. It was only walking to me, but damn it was close! This time i panic and sprint to the village, the figure following behind. When I get there, two other figures that look like me, face me. I run behind them, fearing the green creature. One of the two, a female who wore a dark purple-ish black shirt with black jeans and had black-ish blue hair, pulled out a blue sword. The other person, a male who had a teal blue shirt, blue jeans and brown hair,  pulled out another blue sword, but it was shining with magic. The female growled slightly at the green thing, who froze, and hissed louder, stared at me dead in the eye, and ran off.

The female sighed, as the male turned to me. "You okay?" He asked, putting the sword away. I nodded shyly and looked down. The female also put her sword away and faced me. "Im PC. This is Steve. You are??" 'PC' asked, her voice sounded rough, but I dont mind.

"Y/N" I answered. "Huh. I was expecting a 'Sharen'." ((If your name is Sharen, you can change it to another name, im sorry, i couldn't think of anything.))

Steve elbowed PC in the stomach. "Oi. I was kiddin. Nice name, kid." PC glared at Steve, but ended her sentece smiling at me. "Finally. A compliment from you." Steve crossed his arms. PC rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Anyway, Y/N. Let's get you stored up on weaponry and food, eh?" Steve smiled at me. I nervously nodded, and was led to a wooden house with a pointed top, next to a river, which had a dark blue material with a very protective door.

PC opened the door on the dark blue house and waited for me to enter first. I did, and inside was an underwater themed living room. I giggled as PC entered and looked away. "Just... get in that room.. "

She pointed at a wooden door across from us, which i went through. Inside were various of colored armor, and chests with labels on them.

"So, you can choose anything you want from here." PC smiled at me.

I go over to a chest labeled 'Diamond' and open the heavy lid. Inside were diamond swords and pickaxes. And a bunch of other things. I take two of the swords and one pick. Then i look at some armor stands, and go to a stand with white-ish armor on it. I take it and put it on. Boy, is it heavy!!

"Iron and Diamond, huh? Weird... " PC smiles. "But, you look amazing."

PC walks out the room, and i follow. I get led into a kitchen. I look in another chest and find a lot of meat. I take 64 steak, and 5 chicken. PC looks at the meat and steals some porkchop.

After a couple hours of looking around, we head back outside. It's about close to evening, and it's already getting dark. PC tells me to stay inside, which i do. Soon she returns and goes to a weird block and makes... a bed?

She places it on the ground. "What's that for, PC?" I ask.

"Duh. What else? Sleep!" PC shakes her head and goes to the upstairs of the house. I look at the red blanket on the white pillow and sheets. I walk over and lay down on it, slowly drifting....... to....

Sleep.

------------
What's up. First chapter. Done. So... i may make another chapter, but ehhhhh.. oki! Bai!