WHAT!?

You were hunting for pigs, sheep, cow and chickens when you saw PC talking to someone, who was hidden behind a tree. You sneaked closer to hear what was up. "Look, Y/n's a newbie. You /know/ she cant see you quite yet! I havn't even told her about the Legends of You!" PC huffed, crossing her arms. "Look, it has to be before 5 moons, 5 suns. Or else, Poco Casie. Or. Else." A male responded coldly. PC glared at the male. " Dont. Use. My. Real. Name." She snarled. The male chuckled and PC turned to you. She gasped and jumped back. " Y-y/n!!!! W-what the hell!? H-how much did you hear!?" PC glared at you. "....It started from you 'not explaining the Legends' to me or some bullsh*t like that." You reply. The male seems to laugh slightly. "So. This is Y/n?" He asked. He revealed himself to be the one and only...

Herobrine.

You jump back and yelp, drawing out the bow and arrows you had crafted about 3 minutes before eavesdropping. Herobrine chuckles. "That wouldn't do anything to me."

Your Pov
___________
Oh my god, THE Herobrine!? What the hell was i thinking!? A normal bow out here! Ill get myself killed! I put the bow down and glare at PC. "What the hell is going on?" I wanted an answer. Right here. Right. Now.

PC started, "W-well, I was second to spawn, two years after Steve.. The mobs treated me with hatred, and i have died quite a few times.. but when i met Herobrine, he told me that if i helped him.. he.. would keep me alive... for now.." Herbrine nodded in agreement to this. I was confused as HELL. ".....WHAT!? Steve's gonna be PISSED! You're gonna betry him and start working for the bad guys!?" I yell at her. "Screw Steve! He's basically the one that steals all my stuff! He claims 'you mine, hunt, farm. In exchange you let me have most of your food, armor, weapons, etc. And ill kill monsters and grab all that EXP, so i can enchant my sword faster than you!!'" PC crossed her arms. Okay. She has her reason, and i agree. "But when did this start?" I ask. PC shrugged. "An hour or so ago." "HOLD UP"

time skip!
____________
PC had just convinced me to not tell Steve, or the Villagers, or anyone about this. She even got me to join in, somehow. Mobs dont seem to mess with me, and apparently PC had also managed to get Herobrine to give her some sort of power to keep mobs from attacking. Weird, but whatever. Right now, we were heading to a very dark cave.

PC also made a deal with the legendary being that we would get a new 'home', away from Steve, the Arsehole. PC was very happy, but didnt have time to grab supplies, like a pic or and axe. Or 2 beds.

Herobrine claimed "I have already gotten you prepared. Two abandoned rooms. Might have to clean then up, but soon, they'll be good to go. "

We got pretty deep into the cave, which was only lit by redstone torches. Not very strong at providing light, and it makes the cave creepier, but hey, who am i to complain?

"It's time for you ladies to meet our crew."

______________
Hey! So uhm.. im sick! So yes inactivity will be pretty often, and Winter Break's almost over! That means i got 8 (maybe 7 and 25 minutes?) Hours of SCHOOL, Which sucks, but.. eh. Anyways, thank you for supporting me!

You guys can ask me and my acting crew questions

Here

Thank you guys, and ill be back very soon,

BAIIIII
MewMew, OUT!