1.10 || TALK IT OUT

Darkness surround him. Where is he? In some kind of a limbo? He looked all around him, moving his arms only to hear chains being pulled back; growling, he moved his legs—only to hear the bothersome sounds of chains. He narrowed his optics, attempting to find some silhouette or a clue to where he was. He didn't find any, causing him to angrily clench his servos and to growl.

"Who dares to hold me down?"

A presence answered him.

Megatron narrowed his optics to where he felt them, moving blindly as he roughly guessed where it was; glaring right in front of him. "Show yourself!"

A small amethyst flame showed itself, dimly lighting as it moved curiously on his figure, going down as it stared at his faceplate. It moved to the side to side, lights flashing as the gladiator growled at it.

"For today and the following tomorrow's, you are to stay here and be given a chance to think of your actions. Please take this time to think throughly!"

The warlord glared at the despicable thing, charging at the thing with a ferocious growl—the chains extended until it painfully pulled him as he fall back on his back, bowing his helm as he shuttered his optics. Chains, this irksome restriction.

"Is it not a pleasant day, Megatronus?"

"... Orion?" He whispered, raising his helm abruptly as he skimmed his optics, only to growl when he realised it was just an illusion. Looking at the glowing orb, he bared his fangs at it, "what's the purpose of all of this?"

"D-16, it's break time! Look, I saved you an energon!"

His friend of the time he was a miner. A friend that had given him the importance of name.

He shook his helm, his thoughts and feelings has been weakly wavered by such derision. "Answer me, you insolent—!"

"... Megatron... please come back."

The figure of Optimus Prime desperately reaches out for him, his servos passing through his widened optics as the expression of the young Prime carried grief, his frame shaking as the newly appointed Prime cried. He cried, for him. His spark broken at the severed connection, weakly falling on his knees as he bowed his helm to the ground whilst Megatron watched with surprised optics. He never saw this, when did this happened?

"I... had also not expected this turn of events. I have earnestly thought—they would choose you; a prominent figure that had verbally spoke and acted against the system." Optimus held his servos over to his helm, holding it as he raised his helm; somewhat looking directly at Megatron's optics as tears freely spilled from his saddened oceanic hues. "Megatron, please... forgive me."

As Megatron slowly reached out his servo to unknowingly attempt to wipe of his tears, his servo passed through. The chain loudly clanking as the illusion broke—leaving him cold and alone. 

"Why... why are you doing this?"

The amethyst orb didn't answered, beginning to flicker as Megatron reached out to grasp for; catching it in his servos as memories flashed inside his helm. Fire, vengeance, hatred, ridicule, and death harshly met him. Gasping as he released his hold onto the orb that changed its hues into fiery red; as if burning itself before it vanished, the last of the flames that had served as his only light vanished.

What was that?

He looked to the direction of his servos, staring at it as he still felt the stirred up emotions within him roared angrily; still feeling the intense emotions of the wearer, who was it?