Chapter 3

~Alexis POV.~

When I woke up I was in some room with Sarah right next to me. I screamed an that woke her up an it woke up some unexpected people. The people slammed the door open an there stood a guy he had a carived in smile I jumps a little an fell out of bed. Sarah woke up when she heard the thump she jetted up to see what happened. An she seen me on the floor an she laughed an didn't notice the guy at the door. "What u doing in the floor an where r we Alexis?..." Sarah asked. I sighed an pointed to the door an she looked an jumped an fell out of the bed an landed on top of me with 2 Thumps. We both moaned in pain an the guy laughed an in come a Masked boy an a red eyed masked boy right after the masked one an they where shocked that the other guy was there. An they asked what happened an the other one stood up an explained it to them an me an Sarah r in the corner hugging each other because we didn't know were we where. So the masked one came over an kneed down to face us an asked "are u OK an why did you scream?...". I told him I woke up an was a bit worried an then screamed.

So he stayed there for a minute an then stood up an walked over to the other two. An they introduced them selves an then I told them who we were. An the one they call Jeff left the room to go back to his room. So the one they called hoodie an Masky stayed an told us not to be scared an go back to sleep. So we got back in bed an fell asleep an when we awoke I tried to open the door. Put it was like if someone was leaning on the other side so I went to wake Sarah up an we both tired to open the door but failed.

~Masky's POV.~

They looked like they were gonna pass out so I walked an kneed down to them to say its ok. So me an hoodie an Jeff introduce ourselves. An Jeff went back to his room to sleep some more. Hoodie an me stayed to tell them its ok u can sleep an stuff then when they were asleep I went an got Ej (Eyeless Jack) to lean on the door to make sure they weren't fake sleeping so we would leave so they could leave the mansion. So Ej stayed there to make sure they don't for safety reasons.

~Eyeless Jacks POV.~

When I was waken up by masky he told me to make sure they didn't run for it. So I got up an made sure they didn't. I fell asleep there on the floor (sitting) an I was waken up buy feeling the door trying to be opened. I chuckled a little but it seemed they didn't give up to open the door. I heard someone say "Damn it they locked us in here what r we gonna do sarah?" Then I heard another person say "I don't know Alexis but maybe we can get out by jumping out the window". I then froze an yelled down the hall for Masky,Hoodie,Jeff, an Ben an they came running. They asked why I yelled for them an the said quickly " THREE IF YALL GO OUTSIDE AN MAKE SURE THEY DONT OR DIDNT JUMP OUT THE WINDOW!?!?!". Masky an Hoodie Froze because they remember that they for got to lock the window an ran out side to the window.

~Hoodie's POV.~

We heard Ej yell for us so we ran to him fast an asked What?... an then he said go outside under there window to make sure they didn't jump. Then I remember we didn't lock the window so me an masky ran for the door to the window. An there we seen Sarah on the ground from where she jumped out. So I ran an catched her when she ran an masky catched the other. We used the rag with that stuff that makes you pass out when u breath it in. An they were out like a little an then we carried them back in an layed them on the couch because we couldn't trust them in the room so we waited for them to wake up. When they woke up they almost screamed but when they seen up in the little there eyes went wide an screamed high pitched. I was shocked an u could tell masky an Ben an Ej an Jeff were to. So they sat there looking at us all an then they both said in a low pitched voice "Omg its......the Creepypasta!" They screamed the last part. We all looked at each other then back to them confused how they knew it was us the creepypasta.

~Ben's POV.~

We were surprised we they knew who we were. I almost ran to my room scared they might be FanGirls. But I didn't neither did anyone else we stood there in shock for a while. Then they said in unision"Don't worry we might be a little bit of a fan but we won't hurt y'all or scream any more." I was surprised an I ran to get slender an sally an smile an came back with sally an slender an smile be hind me. The girls jumped when they seen smile but screamed a high pitch happy squwills. Jeez did it hurt my ears so I walked back to my room. After everything was explained to them they appeared at my door I was creeped out an they asked if they could play I was like "Sure......why not". So we played an they won a game each an I won two games. I was surprised they even beat me thoughs two games we played somemore games an slender came up an said breakfast was ready. They sat there till spenders tinricalls attacked an took them to the kitchen an sat the gently into a chair an they just sat there stiff as ever. When we were all done an lefted the room they eat everything that was in front of them. So when slender came to pick up the full plats of there's he found them empty so he was suprsied. So he just finished in the kitchen an found me,hoodie,masky,Jeff playing some game an The girls (sally an Alexis an Sarah ) Were trying to tackle Ej so they could fixes his hair or something. So I let them play an I went to my room an went to scare some people an when I was done I laughed my ass off because of how scared they where XD.

~Ej's POV.~

Sally an Sarah an Alexis tackles me an started to do my Hair T.T

god I hated it but I didn't want wall to cry so I let them after trying to fight back. But failed at that so I let them next thing I know I have Bows in my hair an it sting up everywhere. An I whispered to the girls "Go get Jeff an do his". There eyes went wide an they sneaked up behind him an tackled him an took him to Sally's room so they could do his hair. On his way being pulled up the stairs he flips me off. I just laughed an masky an hoodie waved bye to him. An Ben was in his room when this happen so he didn't see it. So I sat back down an we heard a scream an Jeff came running down the stairs with the girls behind him with hair dye. I laughed an fell out of my chair laughing. The rest of them d at then at Jeff being chased with the girls holding hair dye. They started to laugh an Jeff yelled "PLZ DONT DYE MY HAIR!?!?". Next thing when seen made us laugh even more. He ran into the wall an got dragged up stairs for hair dye. He came out pissed an his hair looked like a rainbow we laughed our asses off. He went an got some black hair dye an dyed it back to normal..XD.  After everyone claimed down it was around 5 in the afternoon so slendy started dinner an yelled for us to come an eat. So we got up an went in there an ate.

-_-_--_-_-__-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-

Hay guys an girls XD I laughed when I wright this 1... XD any ways leave a comment about how it was or a vote or whatever...an if u like it so far PLZ say yes u do in the comments but if u down put Nah needs work....Just remember this is my first story so yah.

-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-