{ 32 }

Trigger warning: heavy mentions of violence

j.jk :

As my world started disappearing slowly through every punch and kick. I felt my weaker and smaller bones snap into more than two pieces in my body, as they poked my flesh and nervous system, making me feel sensations of pain and agony as I tried opening my eyes to look for help, but to no avail.

My best bet to save myself was to yell from the top of my lungs. And so I did. I screamed in pain, as I yelled for help like there was no tomorrow. "HELP ME!!! THEY'LL KILL ME!!! HEEELP!!!", I cried as my shaky voice broke between and in the middle of words.

At that moment my vision was swallowed by the darkness and I couldn't see anything, I had to depend on my hearing if I wanted to make it out alive. I was listening closely and heard heavy footsteps running to where I was currently getting beaten to a pulp. The person pushed the people around me off my weak body, I was practically dead if I'm being honest.

The person who carried heavy footsteps yelled and pushed the people who once were hurting me and threatened to call the cops. I heard Cheolmin and his gang of brainless goons scoff and walk away. As the person who saved me kneeled down and tapped my cheek rapidly. "Jungkook! Wake up, Jungkook! Wake up!", The mysterious hero tried shaking me, but I couldn't open my eyes. Their voice was familiar and warm, I felt safe just listening to the sweet audio. "Kookie you need to open your eyes for me... don't do this now... not now... I need you to open your eyes and wake up bunny.", My mystery hero spat the words out, only to have one stand out to me the most. Bunny. Only Taehyung knew about this nickname, only Taehyung used it.

That small and simple, yet meaningful and cute word forced me to open my eyes and see Taehyung crying his eyes dry while clutching my cheeks and keeping me close to him. He quickly noticed that I had opened my eyes, as his face lit up. The elder gave me a warm, yet weak smile as he brought our foreheads together with the support of his hand behind my head.

"I thought I lost you... I- I thought they killed you! I'm sorry... I'm so so so sorry...I p-promise I'll never leave you alone ever again...", Taehyung muttered into my ear, as he sobbed and he carried me away bridal style out of the field and into his car.

"Where are we go—?", I tried speaking with my groggy and dazed voice, but blood pooled into my mouth, the taste of iron coating my tongue. Taehyung handed me a plastic bag to spit the blood in, as he buckled my seatbelt and rushed to his side of the car. He drove out of the parking lot and didn't hesitate to honk at people going "too slow".

"Where are we going?", I asked, finally being able to speak without blood gushing into my mouth, trying to escape through my lips. "The hospital, silly... I need to reassure that you'll be okay... that you'll be better than okay!", Taehyung glanced at me with a smile, as tears started filling his brown eyes again.

He looked back at the road and furrowed his eyebrow's when he noticed that the traffic wasn't moving any faster. "MOVE SHIT HEADS!!!", Taehyung honked his horn at the people in front of us. He ran his fingers through his hair out of stress.

"Taehyung...calm down...", I whispered. Deciding to do something spontaneous and out of my comfort zone I took Taehyung's right hand into my own. The elder instantly calmed down as his expression got softer and his breathing a bit more still.

We finally got to the hospital a couple of minutes after, once Taehyung had hit the brakes in front of the massive white building he hopped out and carried me inside bridal style. He ran straight to the desk and I felt a burning red blush get smacked onto my cheeks out of embarrassment, as Tae frantically demanded the desk lady to get me a doctor.