Chapter three

Sf: Hola! For those who don't know what it means, it means hi in Spanish.

Phantom: I'm sure they are not stupid and know what it means.

Sf: Oh, shut up. Well, I'm gonna be changing the p.o.v's sometimes. Enjoy!

__________________________

4 years later

Jason's P.O.V

"Jason! Where's Mom?" Blake yelled from somewhere in the house.
"I told you already. She's at the supermarket." I yell back.
Ever since that day where we made a bet for 20 bucks for Blake to go into the forest, we never did something like that again.
Because he gets scary when he's mad, he freaked us out with the creep guy story, Mom would kill us, and because I wouldn't let them.
That story about the creepy freaky guy Blake met, I had a feeling there was more to it than meets the eye, or in this case, ear.
"No need to be annoyed brother. Simply reply and get out of my way." I heard Blake reply while walking out the door.
"And where do you think you're going?" I demanded.
"Out. What's it look like Einstein?" Blake flicks me off and walks out.
What am I ever going to do with him? Now mum's gonna blame me and I really don't want to think about what's going to happen next.
Guess I better run after him than.
I grab a thin jacket, crab the house keys and my phone, and walk out the front door before locking it.
My eyes rack around for clues as to where Blake might have went.
Deciding to go near the Forest, where he usually ventures off to, I grab my bike and head towards my destined location.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sometime later, I arrive near the border of the forest.
Placing my bike to the side, I head towards the nearly dark entrance.
Looking around in hopes of spotting Blake, I missed the obvious clue, that is, till I stepped on it.
Looking towards the ground, I curse at myself for not bringing a flashlight.
Leaning down now, to try and get a better look, I see his iPod.
At this I jump up and quickly scan the area.
Blake, if I ever knew him as I do now, never goes anywhere without his iPod nor phone. The sight of the iPod laying abandoned either means he is really mad and left this here in frustration or something really, really bad has happened to him.
I pick up the iPod before shoving it into my pocket and start calling out Blake's name.
"Blake! Where are you? Mother's not going to be happy about this!"
A rustle of leaves pass by and I twirl around.
"Blake? Blake, is that you? Don't play games right now. Blake? Blake!"
A silent sound that sounds like a laugh flows through my ears.
This is not good.
As I am about to yell again a shiver racks my body.
I feel as if I've been dumped into ice cold water.
Blackness. I can't see anything. Pain. that's all I can feel. With that last conscious thought, I let out a piercing scream just as a shadowed figure passed through my sight.

__________________________

Sf: Tada! It's done! This chapter is dedicated to @its_isela! The comments really lifted my spirits to continue.

Jason: Yeah interesting. Now why would you try to murder me here!?

Sf: Who said you did? Though you might be right.

Blake: Great! Brother's dying. Now when can we go to my pov.

Sf: Probably next chapter. Anyway, keep commenting and voting please!
Love you all!

;3
Lights out!