✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Fifteen *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I'm Minseok Lee. The third youngest son of Azrael Lee. I was taken from my family by the former queen, Queen Lapis, when I was two years old. And the family I was taken from wasn't an unfit family. I was kidnapped by Queen Lapis because she was crazy and couldn't have children of her own. So she took me from my family and told me to always hide my face. You are my brother. And Zerachiel, Sabrael, Serandiel, Minhee, Mirae, and Minwoo are also my siblings." The king said as he walks down the stage towards Minho.

Minseok walks up to Minho and holds his hand out. Minho takes his hand and their joined hands glow bright pink.

"Would you like to come to the castle with me? I'd be able to explain this all." Minseok asked.

"Could I bring Zerachiel and my boyfriend?" Minho asked.

"Of course." Minseok said.

"We get to go see the castle?" Zerachiel asked happily.

Minho looks over and nods.

Minseok leads them out. Everyone is staring and a few are filming. Minseok's guard leads them to a limo.

"Would you be willing to live in the castle with me? I want to be close to my family but since I'm king I'm obligated to live at the castle." Minseok asked.

"I'd be fine with it. And I'm sure the others would be too. Serandiel is always saying she wants to be a princess. And technically we are royalty since you're the king." Zerachiel said.

👑

When they arrive at the castle the doors open even before Minseok and them get close.

"I'll call Mirae and the others." Zerachiel said, pulling out his phone.

Chan and Minho follow Minseok into the throne room.

While they wait for the others to get there Minho tells Minseok all about his past.

"Wait, so he kidnapped you twice?" Minseok asked, referring to Valen.

Minho nods.

"And you met Chan. He seems to love you a lot. He doesn't hurt you does he?" Minseok asked, gesturing to the boy who was looking at paintings on the wall.

"Not at all. I love him." Minho said.

A while later the others get there. Even Sabrael. She left the Angel court meeting right away when she got the news.

Everyone walks into the throne room.

"Now can someone explain this to me? And who are you?" Serandiel asked, having never seen Minseok without his silk face cover.

"I'm the Angel King. Minseok Lee. I'm also Minho's twin brother." Minseok said. He explains everything to them and they all look surprised.

"So you're our brother? And we get to stay at the castle? And I'm a princess? Like an actual princess?" Serandiel asked excitedly.

"Yes, If you want me to, I can have the tailor make you a dress for balls and stuff like that. For everyday things the tailor can make a dress that fits your personal style." Minseok said.

"Really?!" Serandiel asked enthusiastically.

Minseok grabs a small stone out of his pocket and whispers something. A few seconds later a girl appears in front of them. Zerachiel stares at her.

"Ah. Minah. My siblings here need gowns and suits. Also they're gonna need to go in individually to see you for their everyday wear." Minseok said.

"Yes, your majesty." Minah said.

👑

Once everyone has their clothes made, Chan goes into Minho's new room and sees him in his everyday wear.

"You look beautiful." Chan said behind him, scaring him.

He's wearing a beautiful rose pink dress with tiny swirl marks on it, because fuck gender roles. Minho smiles at Chan's compliment and spins around.

Chan walks up to him and puts his arms around his waist. He kisses him and he smiles more.

"I can't even begin to tell you how in love with you I am." Chan said, looking into Minho's eyes.

"I can't even put into words how much I love you." Minho said.

Chan smiles.

👑

Minho and Chan go exploring around the castle, having nothing else to do.

Minho runs ahead when he sees the sign that said florist room. He steps inside the room and gasps. All over the room are a bunch of beautiful flowers. He goes over to the roses and picks up a white rose.

"White roses are my favorite. They were my mother's favorite too." Minho said when Chan walks in.

"I'll keep that in mind when I ask you to marry me." Chan said. Minho blushes and looks back at the flowers.

He sees a little sprout that's withering and walks over to it. He gently touches the tiny leaves with his finger and his finger glows purple. The sprout springs up and turns green again. It grows a little bit.

"Wow." Chan mutters.

"Oh! Your highnesses. I didn't know you were going to stop by." A girl said behind them.

"Oh we didn't know we were either. But Minho saw the sign pointing here and ran here." Chan said.

"Prince Minho, you like flowers?" The boy next to the girl asked.

"White roses are my favorite. I have control over plants as one of my powers." Minho said.

"Well, you're welcome here any time. I'm Adonael and this is my twin sister Anahel. Also if you wanna see more flowers you can go out to the gardens. That's where all these plants are going when they grow a little more." The boy said.

"Thank you Adonael." Minho said. Chan and Minho walk out and down the hall.

They walk out of the castle and Minho runs out. He gasps when he sees the gardens. They're beautiful.

"Minho! Come see this!" Serandiel, who was at the other end of the garden, yells when she sees Minho and Chan.

Minho runs over to where his little sister is standing.

He stops and just stands there staring when he sees the roses. There are thouSands of diffSunjit colored roses. Some colors he'd never seen on roses. Serandiel picks a pink rose and holds it in her palm. She takes the stem off, leaving about an inch, and stands up.

She walks over to Minho and carefully puts the rose in Minho's light brown hair. The light purple of the rose looks beautiful against Minho's hair.

Chan walks over and smiles when he sees the two sisters admiring the roses.

"I love roses. They remind me of mom." Serandiel said. Minho nods. Chan comes up behind Minho putting his arms around Minho's waist.

Minho smiles and looks up at him.

Serandiel smiles at the couple.

He makes my brother happy and that's all that matters.