Chapter 5

Roc finally came to the car and got in after talking to the gang. "What was that" "What was what" "That fight" "Bitch was tryin me so I popped her problem with that" "Nah" "That's what I thought it's not my fault my "husband" was kissin another bitch like he wanted to fuck her" " Did it so you could get the money" "Yea yea nigga whatever" "What bout you you kissed that nigga" " Yea to distract him while Ray and Prod got the damn money when they left out I stopped unlike you" "Do you wanna get popped" "Do you wanna get popped like that bitch" he ain't say shit "That's what I thought bitch". After I said that the car ride was silent we pulled up to the house and into the garage. Everyone got out they cars and into the house I got out the car and so did Roc I was about to enter that house till Roc pulled me and pinned me up against the wall. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A BITCH" "You are a bitch" I said getting outta his grip and walking in the house "Jada I swear" "You swear what" "Call me another bitch you will regret it" I stopped walking through the living room where everyone was looking at us and turned to face him "BITCH". He charged for me so I ran all the way to the room into the bathroom locked the door and sat against the bathtub. "Jada open this damn door" "No go away" "OPEN THE DOOR" I jumped I'm scared to open the door cuz idk what he's going to do. "Jada you got 5 seconds to open this door or I'm breaking it down" I stood up near the door ready to unlock it and open it when he gets to one. "5....4.....3.....2....1 ok you asked for it" I could hear him back up and start running to the door I unlocked it and opened it he came flying in almost fell in the tube I took the opportunity to run out the room and to the living room and sat on the couch with everyone. "Girl you know you bout to her the business right" Prod said "Why yo ass think I'm running" right as I said that he came down the stairs into the living room stood dead in front of me. Everyone left the living room and went to there rooms within 5 seconds. I looked at every way to get away from him I got up and was about to run but he grabbed me and dragged me to the room I was kicked and screaming the whole way there. We got to the room and he threw me on the bed "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I stopped screaming and watched him as he walked back and forth "You know you really got me fucked up Jay"