Trying to get the job

Yamila walks over to the CEO company and walks through the entrance.
"Hi! I'm looking for a job as the deliver?" She said dressed up in a skirt with a white shirt and a tux. She has her hair straight down and has no makeup on.

"Okay, Please fill this out.. " The lady said giving Yamila a stack of papers..
Yamila looks down at the papers and sighs.. She headed over to the seating area.
"I don't want this shit!!" A guy came running into the front office throwing papers all over the place.
Shortly after he bumps into yamila knocking her on the floor dropping the papers.
"Hey! Watch where the hell your going!!" Yamila said standing up dusting herself off.

Riley quickly pinned her against a wall and touched her chin.
"Oh?" He said looking into yamila's eyes. "And who might you be?" Riley said getting close to yamila's face.
"Not my type" She said pushing him back and sitting down in a chair.
The ladies in the front gasped and quickly ran out of the office.

Riley pinned her to the chair touching yamila's thighs. "How dare you push me.." He said looking at yamila.
Yamila looked up at Riley and got closer to him. "Do you want me to.. apologies?" Yamila said biting her lip while touching Riley's chin.
Riley blushed a bit and smirk. "Yeah.. Do it now or else.." He said going further up yamila's thigh.

"Well.. I wont!" Yamila said backing away and kicking Riley in the stomach.
"Gah!!" Riley said falling backwards holding his stomach.
Yamila tried to leave but couldn't.. "Guards! Put her in! My office!" He said slowly getting up as Yamila tried to run away but guards came and grabbed yamila's arms.

Yamila high-kicked one of the guards and punch the other one then ran away.
Riley fully got up and mumbled still holding his stomach. "Silly Silly girl.." he said reaching out for his phone and looks at the picture he caught while she was distracted.
Yamila runs her way back home and goes back to Gabriella. "Thanks kaydreana for taking care of Gabriella while I'm gone.." Yamila said sitting on the couch.

"Whatever". Kaydreana said sitting next to yamila as Gabriella comes running in.
"Yo, how did the interview go?" Kaydreana said looking at her phone a little worried.
"It was weird! This dude came in and started to seduce me.." She said taking her shirt off slowly..
"By any chance.. Did he have black hair.. brown eyes .. and was a pale as hell?" Kaydreana said getting worried sick.
"Yeah! I kicked him in the stomach and he tried to get his guards on me so I attacked them too!" She said smirking as her shirt came off.

"YO BITCH!!" You attack the owner of the CEO RILEY KENNEDY!" Kaydreana said showing Yamila the picture of him and her very close to each other.
Yamila's face grew red. "Are you serious!? There's no way I'm getting that job now.." Yamila said sighing on the couch as she took her skirt off and put another shirt on.
"Mama.." Gabriella said smiling at Yamila.
"Yes sweetie?" Yamila said picking her up smiling and sitting Gabriella down on her lap.
"Is that my dada?" Gabriella said pointing at the photo of Riley.

"No sweetie.. I don't know who your father is.. and I know it's not him..". Yamila said hugging Gabriella.
"Yo, I'm leavin" Kaydreana said waving out as she headed out..
Yamila looked on her phone and saw the picture of Riley again.. "He couldn't be Gabriella's dad.." Yamila mumbled.
"Alright sweetie, You need to get ready for bed. Okay?" Yamila said carrying Gabriella to her room.
"Okay mama.. Goodnight!" Gabriella said as Yamila tucked her into the bed.
"Goodnight Gabriella" Yamila said kissing her head and heading into her room.
Yamila slowly drifted off to sleep and quickly came the next day.

Of course, Kaydreana was already there making breakfast for them but Yamila quickly took a shower, Got dressed and ran to the CEO back again..
"Please be open today!" She said mumbling to herself. She ran to the CEO and was glad that it was opened.
She ran through the entrance and quickly got to the Desk.
"Hey! May I get another form?" Yamila said quickly as the women's in the front pointed at Riley's office.
"You have to get one from the boss". One of the ladies said shaking a bit over what happened the other day.
"Are you serious!?" Yamila said gulping and looked at the lady.
"But yestarda—" Yamila said getting cut off by the lady.
"The boss changed the rule!" The lady said shouting lightly.

Yamila gave up and stomped over to Riley's office.
"Alright! I just came to—!!!!" She said quickly then cut off when she seen Leona and Riley in the middle of having sex.
They both looked over at her and Riley smirked. Leona was on the desks moaning then froze.
"I-I'm so sorry!!" She said as her face glowed red and quickly closed the door shut.
Yamila sat down and tried to think straight but she was still blushing.
"Yamila.. Is that you?" Yamila looked up slowly and saw that it was Daniel.
"D-Daniel!" Yamila said faking a smile.. She was still heartbroken because of the breakup but atleast he was happy.
"Hey!" He said hugging Yamila.
"How have you been!?" Daniel said smiling.. "You look beautiful.. You look different.. I wouldn't of noticed you if it was from the necklace I gave you...". Yamila had forgotten that she had it on.. Its a necklace with a locket of both of them with the words as "Happy 3 years anniversary".
"Oh! I forgot I had it on.. I'll take it off—"
"No keep it on! Daniel said and quickly put his hand behind his head.
She smiled at him and the blush went away.
"Okay!" She said still smiling.
"Besides.. It looks nice on you and brings back memories.." Daniel said blushing a bit as he stood still.
"Awh Thanks!" Yamila said hugging Daniel lightly. He hugged back and started to hug a bit tighter..

A few seconds passed and Riley came out and seen Yamila and Daniel hugging.
"Hmph. Miss Yamila?" Riley said as Yamila let go of Daniel slowly.
"O-Oh! Yes?" Yamila said glowing red of embarrassment over what she seemed a few minutes ago.
Scarlet came out of his office and kissed him on the cheek.
As she was walking away she nudged Yamila. "He's my man.. better watch out.." She said looking at Yamila.
"As if.. I don't want your man.. Besides, people like you get turned into Food".Yamila smirked and crossed her arms. "So you better hush before I roast you..". Yamila said glaring at Scarlet as scarlet touched her ears and hurried to her office.

Riley smirked.. "Interesting.." Riley mumbled as Yamila walked over to him.
Yamila went into his office and Riley closed the door and locked it..

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
FIRST, PLZ DONT HATE ON ANY OF THE CHARACTER BECAUSE OF THIS, ITS JUST A STORY. 😰 ALSO, ITS OKAY TO JOKE AROUND ABOUT RHE CHARACTERS BUT I DONT WANT ANY NEGATIVITY SPREADING AROUND. AND THIS STORY WAS INSPIRED BY SOMETHING I SEEN. SO DONT GET MAD AT ME AND BE LIKE "OH YOU STOLE THAT IDEA FROM BLAH BLAH BLAH".
SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS/PUNCTUATION.

SOCIAL MEDIA
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Instagram: Kxurumi
Snapchat: Kawaiinicole293
Skype: ReEeBitch-
Discord: https://discord.gg/AVD8xb
Enjoy!