bestfriends with benefits

Tags: dirty talk, intoxication, cheating

My best friend stared up at me from her sprawled-out positioned on my bed, her eyes darkened with lust. "Come on, Jess. Aren't you going to touch me?" Her voice was hypnotic, sultry. It scared and excited me all at once. I felt my hands go clammy.

"W-We shouldn't be doing this, Gina," I said in uncertainty as I fiddled with my fingers. "I've...I've got a boyfriend. You know this. And besides, you're just drunk. You don't actually mean—"

"Drunk?" Gina chuckled. "I don't have to be drunk to want you, Jess, baby." She laid back on the bed and gave me a sexy little pout. "You're really going to just leave me like this? All dripping and ready for you? Practically throwing myself at you? You're really going to leave me, Jess?"

My throat went dry at her words. I honestly couldn't believe my ears. Did she just say 'dripping'? Is my best friend really horny for me? Am I actually considering going down on her?

"Boyfriend," I blurted, blinking rapidly out of nervousness. I slowly backed away from the bed and turned around, facing my vanity mirror. The girl who looked back at me was dazed and confused. I could barely even recognise myself. How drunk was I?

Drunk enough to think about fucking your best friend...

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and turned to Gina, who had risen from the bed and was now standing before me in only her skimpy underwear. She must have stripped while I was turned away. I felt my mouth go dry at the sight of her glorious body before me. Her tits were practically spilling out of her black bra and her legs looked like they could go for miles. And her ass...holy fuck...

My eyes snapped back up to hers once I remembered myself, but Gina only gave me a sultry smile when she noticed me checking her out. She began walking towards me.

"Don't you want me?" she whispered, her need for me radiating from her voice. I gulped when Gina reached up to pull at my waist. "I said, don't you want me?"

"Yes." My voice was little. It was as if my mouth answered before my brain could even register the question. A smile played around Gina's lips.

"Yes, what?"

I let in a shuddering breath. "Yes. I...I do want you."

Her other hand came up to grip my jaw firmly and forced my chin up to meet her lips. I gasped, mostly out of surprise, but pulled away before the kiss could go any further.

"What about Jackson—"

Gina smoothly cut me off from saying my boyfriend's name with another kiss, but this time, she gave no room for argument. She ground her lips against mine fiercely and her hands forced me back against my vanity, trapping me between her and it. I felt my nerves jolt at her explosive touch and then found myself kissing her back. I reached up and knotted my fingers through Gina's hair, eliciting a sexy moan from her throat. I could feel her smile against my lips.

"How badly?" Gina's lips mumbled against mine. "How badly do you want me?"

"Just as badly as you want me," I answered, pulling away just for a moment to look into her beautiful orbs. "If not, more."

Her lips curled into a smirk. "And you're okay with this? Cheating?"

"You instigated this..."

Gina rolled her eyes. "Hey, he's not my boyfriend." She leaned down and caught my lip in between her teeth. "If you want me to stop, I'll stop... Just gotta say please, baby..."