the crazy trittany fans

Trevors pov
Once again I had a Raw motion event which just me and Jordan are doing and in the q and a selection there was a question about playing a relationship with Brittany and half the room erupted into cheers of "TRITTANY" and another question was weather I ever thought about her and sorting whatever happened between us out I answered both of these truthfully them realised that fans where recording,  truthfully I didn't mind that the fans were filming because I had actually tried to compose many messages to britt but could never actually say,  I knew that the fans would post the video and tag Britt in it,  I kept glancing at Jordan to check she was ok with what I was saying too.
Luckily she smiled throughout the whole thing.  Awkwardly I did used to fancy Brittany so it's sorta awkward talking about her, but it's ok now, she has that Benjamin guy and I have Jords.
This fan who is clearly a trittany shipper then asked me who I preferred to kiss and the whole room started screaming.  Jordan looked down at the floor clearly upset but the question.
' well like I mean, Brittany was purely for work meanwhile jords is my world'
Jordan looks at me and starts smiling and the whole room started a stream of 'awwwe' so I put my hand up and they quietened down

-----Time skip-----

So now Im at home just lounging on the couch with Jordan and we decide to look at the posts about the convention and so we looked at each of them until we found the questions about Britt and so I decided to check on the likes just like a stalk to see if Britt was or has been active and I saw nothing until on the fan who I think from the video angle was the one who asked who I preferred to kiss, and I saw a massive explosion of fans being like 'oh my God' so I looked at where it brewed from and saw.....
@b_raymond 😢🙀thanks @Brittbrenjenfan for bringing my attention to this really sweet answer from Trev, I'll consider it myself and lets see where the court of nature goes

I practically dropped my phone so when jords said she was hungry and thirsty I thought if Britt being hooked on Starbucks and so I decided that we should go to the one I know Britt would be at.

We arrived and I saw Britts best friend Joelle Farrow laughing and as she moved I spotted.......

A/N
cliffhanger....
Also the fans insta name is completely made up