Chapter 1

*Tanner's Pov*

"TANNNNNNNEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR" I look up to see Paul, my officemate and best friend, yelling. He probably wants food. He is also recording which explains why he's being loud.

"PPPPAAAAAAAUUUUUUUULLLLLLLL" I reply back.

"WANNA COME WIT DA BOIZ FOR SHOME FUDZ?!" Paul asks excitdly.

"Of course. Y'all are da boiz" I respond back shutting some things down and gathering my things.

"YAASS" Paul yells running out of the office. I get up finally and start walking downstairs of blue base. I look around to see if anyone was inside. No one is around. I walk outside and start walking over to where I see Matthias, which of course he is at his Tesla. I look in to see Connor, Woods, and Paul. Paul is in the middle Woods in the front next to Matt and Connor is on the other side of Woods. 

"HEY TAN MAN CHAN WITH A PLAN!" yelled Woods. I get into the Tesla and start buckling in. Because safety first! After I get in Matt starts recording. 

"We are on our way to get lunch! Where do da boiz wanna go today?" Matt asks for the fans. 

"In n Out!!" Connor, Paul, Woods and I scream.

"In N Out it is then!" Matt yells at the camera. Everyone starts laughing and dying. Matt turns off the camera. We are all just talking and making funny jokes when Connor gets a call which no one knew until he answered it, but it was connected to the Tesla bluetooth speakers.

"Hey Pat what's up?" Connor asks.

"Nothing much babe. Just needed to hear your voice." Pat replies.

"OH SHIT OH FUCK OH JESUS" Connor yells turning off bluetooth. 

"UHH PAT I'LL CALL YOU BACK AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!" Connor hangs up the phone call. Everyone is laughing uncontrollably now. 

"So.. what was that Connor? Something you and Pat need to tell us?" Matt asks starting to get serious.

"Uhh.... shit" Connor mumbles to himself. His face is so red. Probably from being embarrassed. "Well.. Pat and I are.. well.. we are boyfriends." Connor says barely loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Why didn't neither one of you tell us? You know all of us are fine with LGBT?" I ask.

"We were both just scared. We have only been together for about a week now. So.. yea.." Connor explains. 

"Well, it's fine that you all are together and I think it's ok you didn't tell us. You were waiting till the right time to make sure both of you are ready. That's amazing." Paul says trying to make Connor feel better.

"Thanks Paul." Connor replies.

"Your welcome Connor." Paul replies.

"NOW CALL YA MAN AND TELL HIM WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" Woods yells laughing. Connor calls Pat back.

"Hey babe. Sorry I did that. My phone was connected to Matt's Bluetooth and I freaked out. By the way.. I kinda had to tell the boys we were together. I'm sorry love." Connor says. Patrick starts laughing.

"It's fine. I think that's honestly the best way a couple says they are together." Everyone laughs including Connor. "So I assume I'm still on Bluetooth right?" 

"Yep. Of course ya are." Connor replies. His face is so red. Either from laughing or still being embarrassed. 

"Alright, I have more videos to edit." Pat says.

"Want some In N Out?" Connor asks quickly.

"Sure. You know what to get me." They both end the call. Everyone starts laughing and joking around. After eating and Connor getting Patrick food we are in the car again.

"So everyone besides Connor, who do you all like or do you all have secret relationships?" Matt asks. Woods' face goes red immediately. 

"Woods? You good man?" I ask him.

"Wh-What ye-yea!" Woods says stuttering. 

"Woodland Demars. Who are you with?!" Paul raises his voice.

"Well I'm not with someone it's who I like." Woods confesses.

"OOOOHHHHHH WHO IS IT GURLFRIEN?!" Connor yells.

"I CAN'T SAY!" Woods says getting extremely flustered.

"C'mon Woods. We aren't going to tell them. And none of us are going to get mad." I say.

"F-Fine.. I like Piper." Woods says. Matt puts the car in auto-pilot and turns around at him. (Sorry, actually no not sorry. I'm the writer of this story I can add myself if I want to right? Oh well.) Piper is Matt's little sister. Which Matt, Joey, and Bryan are all extremely protective of her. 

"YOU LIKE PIPER?! MY LITTLE SISTER?!" Matt screams. His face is red. Paul and I lean toward the doors. Connor is looking straight between at Woods and Matt. 

"Y-y-Yea?" Woods questions quietly.

"That's fine I trust you. So when you going to tell her?" Matt asks chuckling. He turns back toward the front of the car and turns off auto-pilot. 

"W-Wait seriously?! You aren't mad or anything?" Woods questions.

"Why would I be mad? I can tell tell between both of y'all that you all like each other. Plus the both of you are best friends. I'm actually you like her. You can show her how a man is supposed to treat her." Matt replies. After some time we return back to the offices. I go into blue base with Paul and Matt behind me. 

*FOUR HOURS LATER*

After work Woods, Pat, Gunner, and I are setting up for an episode of the pop off when I get a text from Paul.

*text from Other Lengthy Boi*

'Hey Tanner.. uhmm can I come over? I'm lonely and I need to talk to someone.'

'Of course Paulio! Come on over! Everything ok?'

'Somewhat.. I need to talk to someone and by someone I just honestly need to talk to you.'

'Ok? Are you sure you don't want to call me or just keep texting me? Gunner, Pat, and Woods are all here at the house.'

'I mean I could, but I would rather tell you in person. We can talk tomorrow at work. As long as we can get alone for a few minutes.'

'I could come over but it'll be a few hours. The boys and I are about to record the pop off'

'Meh I'll just tell you now. Tanner..'

'Yes..?'

'I have feelings for you..'

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hey guys. Piper here! I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter! Please go check out my page PiperPlayz2 and go check out the other person on this account Lwainy! Also, please go check out our other books. I will be uploading to this book every Thursday. But for now this is the first chapter and goodbye my 

LOVELY PANDA PEACEMAKERS!