Chapter6: REVENGE 1/2

AUTHOR P.O.V

Jungkook is still in the room where he share with his sister. Crying alone.

"I trust you oppa" 

He cried even harder remember her words. Those four word showed that Leyah put all of her trust to Jungkook to bring her back home but he failed. For the second time.

Jimin open the door. He peek his head through the door and seeing Jungkook crying miserably on Leyah's bed holding her pillow. Jimin hated seeing Jungkook like this. Kookie look weak.

"Kookie" Jimin slowly call his name making Jungkook look at him.

"Are you okay?" Jimin said. He know that's a stupid question to ask. Who would be happy if his/her sister got caught by her crazy ex.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just look down to the floor. Feeling the floor is the most interesting thing to stare at that moment.

"Kookie please don't be like this. Yoongi and Namjoon hyung are trying hard to find Leyah.  Hobi hyung and I are preparing our strenght for next battle. Jin already prepared dinner. Please eat" Jimin tried to console Jungkook.

Jungkook look at Jimin. He felt bad for worrying him. He didn't want to be selfish so he went down to go eat. As soon as they get down stairs the other smile toward Jungkook.

"Yah Kookie-ah  today I cooked some of your favourite Bibimbap and Kimchi Ramyeon" Jin said as he saw Jungkook taking his sit. Jungkook stared at the food.  

"It's Leyah's favourite food" Jungkook said.

The other just starred at Jin. Jin finally realised of course siblings would like the same type of food.

"Okay I'm sorry let's just eat. " Jin said.

Everyone start to dig in their food while Jungkook just starred at it. Jimin had to freakin' shove the the food into Jungkook's mouth to make him eat. 

"Thank you for the meal."Yoongi finished early and went straight to his room he opened his computer and start typing. 

He didn't like to see Jungkook suffering like this in fact he even want Kang Daniel dead. Yoongi type fast. He wants to end this no matter what. Namjoon walk in with his laptop and sat beside Yoongi. Not soon after that Jin and Hoseok walk in with coffee and snacks. Jimin and Taehyung bring in some pillow and blanket.

"Thought you guys need this" Jin said putting all the stuff in the rightful place.

"We're in this this together hyung" Jimin said throwing his little fist up in the air yelling fighting.

Yoongi sigh looking at the sight of Jimin doing aegyo without him knowing he did it.

"Cute" Namjoon said making Jimin shyly smile making his eyes dissapear.

Suddenly the door open revealing Jungkook and Nurin on their pj's carrying their pillows and blankets.

"L-let's find Leyah" Jungkook said.

Yoongi and Namjoon smile turning back to their computers they started hacking and searching any way faster then ever.

'I promise you Jungkook I will find your sister" Yoongi said to himself.

Jungkook look at his hyungs. He realised in this situation he cold not be selfish and think about his mistake. Now he needs to focus on finding Leyah his sister. He will bring Leyah back.

He got god and Yoongi on his side.

The other snuggle in as they watch Yoongi and Namjoon endlessly typing and searching on the screen.