Chapter 1 - 12:30 Midnight

Chapter 1 -  12:30 Midnight

Tifee was walking in the street, It is already 12:30 in the midnight. She came from the photo shoot of her new magazine cover. She is now going to her condo.

The night was dark when suddenly she feels cold and she feels that there is something behind her.

When she look back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She saw a white man, It is wearing a white polo.

She really felt creeps because the man is looking at her with a serious face.

“^Don’t be scared Tifee? Okay? It is just your imagination!^”-  she said to herself

After that she turn back but when she turn back the man appeared but the most scariest thing is the man was in front of her, She also feel the breath of the man.

“Please, Help me.”- the man said with a cold voice

Then after Tifee heard it she run as fast as she could.

When she arrived in her condo she immediately lock the door and faced the mirror.

“^No, That’s just your imagination Tifee! It-It’s not true, Okay!?^”- she said to herself again while facing the mirror.

Suddenly, she felt something strange. She looked at the door when she looked back in the mirror the man was behind her.

She was hallucinated that time and her vision was dark. And the last thing she remembered she fell down but there we’re two arms catch her from falling down.

*END OF CHAPTER 1 ~ 96dwag <3