Asylum Labyrinth

The group of four adventurous teenage girls walks down the stained halls of the abandoned asylum, down through the dark leading deeper into the shadowy labyrinth with nothing but a phone light to guide the way through the darkness. The only thing they could see was darkness in front of them, questioning how far the halls went or what could be lurking in front of them with their own shadows following them along the wall. The only thing they could hear in the dead prolonged silence was the fall of their own footsteps echoing off the walls into the depths of darkness. If only they had been paying more attention, they might have noticed the extra set of footfalls and the fifth shadow following them along the wall as the walked. An audible gasp was heard that made the girls freeze before the light went out and the phone clattered on the floor. Screams echoed through the asylum descending into darkness as their blood stained the walls and their souls plunged into the depths of a nightmarish illusion that will forever torment the lost souls taken in the horrors of the asylum.   

A/N this is really short and I haven't updated in a while but oh well. I wrote this at 3am which seems to be the time where I get inspiration for creepy stories which isn't weird at all.... (not sarcasm). Anyway hope you like it.  

239 words.