Chapter Five

Severus' POV :

Dumbledore asked me, how I was successful in the Dursley household. I had to lie about a lot of things so that he doesn't recognize Harry isn't there any more. Luckily, the boy had left, when we met Dumbledore, and that made me happy. Because Dumbledore hadn't recognized that Harry wasn't with the Dursleys any more or that something as wrong.

After shopping in Diagon Alley we came back to my new home. Harry was keen on all the new things which only belonged to him. Immediately when we came back, he takes my things from his room to mine. Ethan helped him with everything and I went to make dinner.

After dinner, we went to the living room where Ethan began reading to Harry from one of his favourite books. Harry heard him and nodded his head. They looked like real brothers. Tomorrow, I really must go to the Ministry of Magic, in the Department of Care about children and requests for adoption papers for Harry. I know, it will take more than a few weeks and then we are really going to be a family. This is the first step for our future.

Around nine o'clock, I send both of the boys to their beds to go to sleep. Both went without protest and left me alone in the living room. I took a glass from one of the cupboards and thew in Whiskey for me to drink.

After a few days, Draco, my godson, is going to visit here. I hope, Harry talks with him. They are the same age, I believed in Draco and that he wouldn't hurt him.

I went to bed after midnight.

The next morning I made breakfast for the boys and before they wake up, I went to the Ministry. I asked the clerk for directions and the clerk told me that I'm going to the left rear. She already knows me since I adopted Ethan. She knows that I can take care of the children, so they give me the papers without unnecessary questions, that's when I send the papers back, I can expect a visit from the Child Care Department and a home interview with her.