(Dom) Todoroki X Reader

Ping!

A notification pops up on my phone.
"Hey, l/n! Wanna come to a party at mine tonight? My parents are out!"
It's from Kaminari!
I text back:
"Yeah sure, meet you there in half an hour?"
"K"

I slide my phone back into my blazer pocket. Hopefully the party will be fun, It's not like I have anything better to do.
My quirk is really weird. It's literally just retractable claws and a tail! But it can be pretty useful, too. I don't need a can opener!

By the time I've gotten home, It's already quite dark. I grab a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, put a necklace on under my shirt and walk over to Denki's house.

"Y/N! Come in, dude!"
He yells, throwing the door open before I have a chance to knock.
"Thanks, man."

I enter the house and notice a few people sat in a circle, a few people sat on the sofa and someone reading.
Kirishima, Midoriya, Todoroki and Jiro were sat in a circle. Bakugou was trying to avoid Midoriya by sitting angrily on the sofa and Lida was reading a book on an armchair.

"Yo guys, everybody's here! Sit in the circle! And you, Mr. Boom Boom, stop sulking!" Denki yells.
"Fine." Katsuki stands up and goes to sit in the circle, glaring at Midoriya.

Denki runs away for a second, and comes back again with a big bowl.
"Everyone put something in the bowl! We're playing 7 minutes in heaven!"
A few people groan.

I slide my necklace off and put it in the bowl.

"Todoroki! Pick something out of the bowl!"
"Why?" He asks
"'Cus." Denki says.
"Fine."

He put a hand over his eyes and snatches out the first thing there; my necklace.

"Yoooo, I know that necklace. Y/N! Get over here!" Denki yells, grabbing my arm and pulling me over to Todoroki.
"Why are you dragging l/N?"
Shoto asks, and Kaminari explains the rules of the game.

"Basically, you two go in that closet over there together, and.. you know..." Denki tries to tell Todoroki the rules without revolting him.
"Oh, 7 minutes in heaven. I am familiar with the concept." He states simply, and grabs my hand.

A light flush builds up on my cheeks; I can feel my face heating up.
"U-uh.. yeah.." I nod, trying to keep my cool.

He doesn't say anything, but keeps walking. His hand is ice cold, and I can only presume that if I were holding his other it would be red hot.

When we reach the closet, he opens the door and holds it open.
"T-thanks..." I manage.
"No problem." He states.
"Ok! You two, 7 minutes starts when I shut the door! Have fun~!" Denki yells.
After I step into the closet and Shoto follows behind Me, the door shuts and shrouds us both in darkness.

"So, uh, what s-shall we-" I start, but I'm cut off.
"Are you comfortable with this?" He asks. I can hear him shuffling closer to me.
"Y-yeah." I stutter, my face boiling.
"Good~" He whispers in my ear, and pulls me into a kiss. After a second or two, he bites my bottom lip, and I open my mouth slightly.

His tongue makes his way into my mouth, and we kiss like that for another few seconds. I notice that one side of his mouth is a lot colder than the other, which is down to his quirk. He tasted vaguely of soba noodles.

Since we're only around one minute in and he knows it, he decided to have some fun.

He changes our position so that I'm basically sat on his lap, and kisses me harder. Shoto's hands start wandering, and one reaches up my t-shirt slightly, unclasping my bra, and the other down my back; making circling motions that arch my back ever so slightly.
After a minute of this, he gets bored and grabs my tail. I yelp slightly, and my claws lightly stab him in the side.
"S-sorry! I didn't m-" He cuts me off again with an even deeper kiss, and unbuttons my jeans.

I don't really know what to do, so I just let him.
He slides my jeans off and puts them next to us, so that with a moment's notice I can get changed again.
I blush hard and hide my face in the warm side of his neck.

"Don't be scared~" he mutters in a husky voice, sliding his hand down my underwear and making light circular motions.
I let out a stiffled moan which I cut off by hiding deeper in his neck.
The circular motions get harder and more insistent, but after another minute or two he stops.

"Our time will be up in around 30 seconds, l/n." He warns.
"C-call me y/n..." I stutter as I change, "also..  uh.. do you want to, I don't know, go out with Me..." I ask quietly.
"Of course. I've had my eye on you for a while, you know~"

Before I could say anything else, the closet door opened and Mineta glared at us.
"I wanted to catch you guys doing something!" He shouts.
"F-fuck off..." I mutter, still obviously flustered.
"Come on. Let's go to my place."
Shoto whispers, and I let him guide me th the door.
"It's a Friday after all~"