Origin? Pt. 2

It's been such a long time, and I feel so bad. I don't even know how to make it up to you all.

Honestly tho, this year has been crazy busy for me, and I hope you all can find it in your beautiful hearts to forgive me and continue leaving your comments and suggestions. I do read them, and knowing you all are excited makes me happy. So please, make requests and remind me to update soon, because it does encourage me.

Capricorn:

You have a similar story as the Hero Killer: Stain, actually. Your drastic change in ideology (in other words, your origin story) didn't happen until after you attended U.A. (remind me later to come back to this). But anyway, enjoy this brief explanation of your childhood and your previous love of heroes.

It was very difficult not to love heroes when they were being shoved in everyone's faces all the time, and for good reason too. They were constantly on the news, and could be seen patrolling or "saving the day" everyday. As if that wasn't enough, you could find their merchandise and costumes in stores, so most kids carried an All Might figure with them everywhere.

Every child's favorite game was pretending to be heroes while experimenting and learning about their quirks (for those who could anyway). That wasn't really an option for you though. You could've really hurt your peers if you tried using your quirk on them. Instead, your parents decided to find someone who would help train you to master your quirk. Quirk training was a profession that emerged two decades after the baby that could emit light (the first quirk) was born (yes, I just came up with that, please accept it). Parents whose children could not control their quirk, or had very dangerous quirks, or both,  hired them.

Your trainer was a woman named Kiyomizu Kameyo, and she helped you understand your quirk better. Thanks to her you were able to manipulate the magma that you generated from your body with ease by the time you were in junior high. You were even able to use your quirk to help heroes occasionally, but only with their permission. Your parents were very proud of you, and made sure to brag about you to all of their aunts and uncles.

"Our Capricorn is going to become a great hero!" Your mom said with confidence, "Who knows, maybe even better than All Might himself."

You were in the middle of this conversation. It was pretty awkward for you since you could tell your aunt was getting sick of you and your mom.

Your aunt shook her head, "Capricorn is very talented, but aren't you getting ahead of yourself?"

"Nonsense!" She turned to you and smiled, "Capricorn won't let us down."

Your parent's pride only increased as you continued to learn. Even Kiyomizu was worried over how this would affect you ...

It was a normal day after school, and you were training with Kiyomizu. That day, she was hoping to teach you how to maneuver your body in order to properly aim your magma.

"Excellent job." She said, "Try shooting further away now."

Calmly, you held your breath and stiffened your arm until you felt your arm become hotter and smoke emerged from it. You took a step back and raised it, trying your best to keep the magma from dripping down your arm. You exhaled, and the magma shot out from arm. Getting the magma to land on the giant boulder was the easier part. Keeping was falling down or shooting away from your target was much more difficult.

"Very nice." She applauded you.

"T-Thank you." You were doing this for hours now, and it was becoming more difficult to catch your breath.

"Tired?"

You nodded.

Kiyomizu grinned, "How about I treat you to some lunch then?"