Chapter 3: Hours Before My Grand Entrance.

Author's Note: Hey guys. SUP? Sorry for not updating continuously. I'd try my best to be consistent this time. Votes and Comments are highly appreciated. Support please! Thankyou :*

Short update. Sorry.

~~~~~~~~

"GAAAAABBY WAKE UP" I shouted at Gabrielle with a shrieking voice and knocking the door so hardso she'll hear it. 

"I'm awake!! Calm yo tits sis. Geez." She replied.

"Sorry, thought you wouldn't hear."

Gabby opened her bedroom door and came out in in her usual morning bathrobe. We went down together and found our house maid. I asked her what's for breakfast and she told us that mom and dad told her to make purple waffles (for me), sky blue pancakes (for Gab) along side with bacons and eggs plus our favorite hot chocolate with marshmallows. She greeted me "Happy Sweet 16, Enjoy" then escorted us to the dining table. She winked, then left us. 

"Food's still hot. AWESOME." I told Gab.

"I know right. This is what you call breakfast. And it's sugar-free! Goodbye calories Haha." 

"I never knew you cared about your weight. That's why you're so fit even if you're eating a lot."

"Duuh. I maybe not that vain but I'm still a female. I need to maintain my body. Okay, maybe I am vain."

"HA HA HA HA HA! I know. Now let's dig in."

As we were eating, Gabrielle and I chatted and chatted. We're really close actually. It just doesn't show much. I told her about my dream and Brandon's email. She told me that maybe it was Macy who emailed me. But Brandon talks that way so I assured myself it was him. Since it was just 11, we decided to bond for awhile by swimming and relaxing in our pool and jacuzzi. We called Stefano, our stylist and told him that we'd be there by 1:15. He gladly agreed and told us that we shouldn't have wrinkles or anything that would piss him off.

Oh Stefano, we just love him so much. He's like a long lost gay brother to us. Anyways, after we ate we changed to our bathing suits in our rooms. Gabrielle wore her newly bought Quiksilver one piece. The one with holes on the sides and it's backless. I wore my Ripcurl two-piece suit. A pink-colored, halter top with white polka dots and the bikini's just like the normal ones. I asked our house maid for two-iced teas and took my purple fluffy floater. We stayed on our floaters for 15 minutes, while taking pictures then Gabrielle suddenly jumped and pushed me too. 

time passed.... aaaaand bam! it was 12:30 already. 

So, I went to my rooms took a bath then let my hair down. Gabrielle tied her hair up to a bun. Since, Stefano and his crew would fix our hair we didn't took so much time in the shower. Anyways, I wore a 3/4 sleeved, cropped shirt; dip-dyed shorts; gladiators; and my aviator shades. Then Gabrielle wore a long, white tank top; ripped shorts; and red high heeled closed shoes. Then we rode her black Mercedes Benz SL roadster (yes I'm so jealous), and headed for Stefano's salon.

We arrived at Stefano's salon by 12:50 and he bidded as Congratulations for not pissing him off by being late. As usual, Stefano wore jeans, shirt, studded boots and a scarf. He escorted us to our sits and fixed our hairstyles. We brought our dresses with us so we can go directly to the hotel. The theme of my sweet 16 is 'Masquerade' so my dress is a white mirrored ball gown with gold sequins and Gab's dress is a turquoise ball gown. 

Stefano arranged my hair into a bow then curled the tips. I admit, my hair looks like Belle's hair from Beauty and the Beast. Ha ha. He then, fixed Gab's perfectly brunette hair into curls too. (Pictures on the right side) Our make-ups was simple because he knows we don't put much crayons on our faces. 

After this, we kissed his cheek and he told us to see him at the ball. Then we went off to the hotel. When we were approaching the entrance, the receptionist told us the hall we're gonna use and our hotel room. After that, she gave us the card key, gave a call then said "Thanks Ms. Hawkins. Happy Sweet 16, Stay Pretty and Enjoy your stay here at Hilton Hotel." Then I flashed a smile.