Chapter 1: The Poison Starts

Third Person's POV

Elsa signs one last paper before sighing. She glances over at a key and she grabbed it, using it to unlock a drawer at her desk.

In the drawer, was a brown leather book that had silver words, and gold linings at the corners. The silver words read ' The Guardians '

She sighs and places the book on the desk and closes the drawer, leaving a small gap.

'Why am I reading this? They aren't real! But... No! Elsa, you are too old to be believing in them.' She thought.

She opens the book to a page that had a picture of a 17-year-old teen with white hair that has a touch of silver to it. He was pale, he had icy blue eyes and he had a blue hoodie with a pair of brown jeans. He was barefooted and he held a staff in his hand.

"Jack Frost..."

She mumbled, her fingers was outlining the teen in the picture's jaw. She looked over at the words.

'JACKSON OVERLAND FROST '

They were bolded and she sighed, she closed the book and reopened the drawer, placing the book inside, she shuts it and it locks in place. She grabs the key and leaves her office.

Elsa's POV

I shut the door of my room and look out the window. Snow fell from the sky, snowflakes showing. I smiled.

Suddenly, my whole window was frosted. I walked closer.

I then closed my eyes and inhaled.

"Something's wrong with me... I think I'm too stressed and tired out..."

I closed my curtains and changed, then I laid in bed, covering myself with the warm blue blanket. Then I fell asleep.

-The Next Day-

Jack's POV

I flew into Elsa's room.

Elsa was selected to be a guardian. Not by MiM but by North. ( See what I did there? )

I heard her shift and she sat up yawning. I leaned on the wall next to her bed side table.

She rubs her eyes and looks over to me.

She rubs her eyes again, blinking twice before her beautiful eyes widen.

"J-Jack... F-Frost...!!"

She squealed and got out of bed.

"Y-you're real! And here I thought you weren't... but- I thought- I thought only Believers could see guardians!"

"Then I guess you believe in me. Get changed and we'll get going."

"Going? Where?"

"Don't ask, just do."

I opened her door and waited outside.

-12 Minutes Later-

Third Person's POV

Elsa wore her usual blue dress with her cape. Her hair was braided to the side and she slipped on her ice heels. She put on make up and she opened the door.

"Alright. You're done. Let's go."

Jack walked into Elsa's room and opened the window, he then grabbed Elsa's wrist and wrapped his arm around her waist. He jumped out the window and the wind picked them up, leading them to North's workshop.

-At North's Workshop-

"Congratulations, Elsa! You are the new guardian!"

"Really?! Seriously?! Man in The Moon chose me?!"

"Sure, go with that."

"What kind of guardian am I?"

"Elsa will be the guardian of Peace and Autumn."

Elsa smiles and hugged Jack. He pulls away and just kissed her. And both of them immediately knew it was love.

They break apart for air.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-

Oh God.

Why do I keep writing like that?! Who gives a fuck! It just a Jelsa PARODY Story anyway.

Dedicated to Ellie for making the first ever Jelsa Parody Book!

-~TheImmatureOne~-