39

Here we go ........

Harry held Silas against his hip as he walked off the plane. A flight attendant met him right at the tunnel to hand him the stroller that they had to stow under the plane. Harry thanked her politely as he grabbed the stroller and rolled it forward out of the way.

He pressed a kiss to Silas' cheek before he set him down and walked them off to the side. He sat down on the bench and let out a huff as he pulled his phone out and clicked his vlogging app.

"Hey Stylers," he sighed, trying to smile and seem happy, "Just landed in the Crescent City to see Louis."

Harry choked out his name and tried to hide it by coughing. He plastered on another smile as he turned the attention away from him to show Silas who was sucking on a teething toy. He smiled wide when Silas giggled.

Harry remembered just shy of a few days when those pictures of Louis got released that he was already being emailed by Louis' management. Most of it was to not make any comments or show anything about the situation until everything was resolved.

They told him to just be by Louis' side, to smile, and to pretend like nothing is happening. His management didn't need Louis to be going through this while he's on his charity tour, and the email was basically a bunch of bullshit that pissed him off.

He still doesn't know what to believe. He never would think Louis would cheat on him. Ever. Louis hadn't flat out denied that it happened, but he also didn't say the rumors and accusations were true. All he said was that everything will be fine and blow over by the time Harry came to visi, but it's still the hot gossip going around.

Harry understood that this was something that needed to be discussed in person, but the fact Louis hasn't just said it wasn't true is still lingering in his mind. Harry wants to know. He simply wants to know if yes or no did Louis cheat. Playing this guessing game that leaves him thinking is the worst possible thing ever.

Although these rumors and gossip about Louis have been eating him alive, he is slightly excited to see his husband. It's been a few weeks since he's seen him and he missed being in his presence. Plus, he wants Louis to see their son since he's been with Silas by himself lately.

All he knows is that he has to play nice and play the loving husband as if this wasn't slowly tearing him apart inside.

"Silas just experience his first plane ride," Harry narrated behind the camera. He stood up and began strolling him through the airport, "He was so good too. Probably excited to see his daddy."

Harry smiled as he looked down and noticed Silas swatting the toy against his leg. He rolled his eyes fondly and followed the sign towards baggage claim, "Stay tuned. Silas misses his daddy."

Harry signed off and pocketed his phone. He has opted to not read the comments lately on the vlogs he has posted or check much on social media. Most of the comments are sympathy towards him and hate towards Louis. Mainly how he should get a divorce and find somebody else. Those are the comments Harry really can't deal with looking at or thinking about right now.

When Harry got to baggage claim, he smiled as he noticed Liam waiting by luggage pick up. He sighed in relief and walked his way over towards him.

"Li," Harry greeted, wrapping him up in a hug.

"Hey, Haz," Liam replied, offering him a hug before crouching down to Silas' level, "Hey little Tommo."

Silas started giggling when Liam tickled his belly. Liam smiled as he stood back up and pressed a hand to Harry's back, "Ill grab your suitcase. We're right outside in the black Range Rover."