My Angel

Brendon: I was leaning against the locker with my black leather jacket and my ripped black jeans and I ran my fingers through my hair. I stood watching my one and only, beautiful angel, Melanie Martinez. She was talking to her friends in the corner where they usually hang out. I saw her beautiful, silky, wavy hair and beautiful face and her hour glass shaped body and thick in all the right places. I bit my lip just looking at her and thinking about how pretty her big milk chocolate eyes are and sweet soft lips I get to kiss every day. She was mine and mine only, no one will ever take her away from me. I was so lucky to call her mine. I then walked up to her and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck softly and I smelt a new fragrance on her and said softly but in a little low voice "New perfume babygirl?" I smiled a little and kissed her on her cheek. She blushed and kissed me softly "I bought it yesterday babe." She giggled and kissed me again "It smells great!" I said "Well babygirl I have to get to class see you later." I then kissed her once more and walked to class.
((30 minutes later))

"Uuugh! Math is so boring" I thought to myself . I couldn't stop thinking about her, my angel, my love. I'm planing to take Melanie somewhere tonight on my motorcycle that just got fixed. We might go to the beach or something but I'm not sure yet.

((School is over))

I walked out of class to go find Melanie. I walk to see some guy flirting with Melanie and Melanie had a face of discomfort. I got filled with anger and walked over to the guy. "Hey man back off!" I shoved him he then got scared and ran off "Did he touch you angel?" I held her close "N-No he was just really close to me and I didn't like it." She said softly "Well he or anyone else will never hurt you , I promise." I kissed her on her forehead. I then Went to my motorcycle with her. I sat on the seat and she then wrapped her arms around my waist and then we rode to the beach. I set a blanket down and we sat on the blanket together "You look so beautiful, angel" I smiled at her lovingly "You are so adorable and sweet" she booped my nose. We looked at the sunset together and I put my arm around her waist and looked into her eyes lovingly. She looked back in mine and she leaned a little closer and kissed me with her soft sweet lips. I kissed back multiple times. It's like she's my drug, if I don't have her I'll go crazy. She wrapped her fragile arms around me and kissed me more. She was so sweet and kind.

((Time skip to Melanie's house))

Melanie: I love Brendon with all my heart. I was lying next to him and stroking his hair and tracing his abs gently with my hand. He closed his eyes and smiled softly. He was always so adorable when she smiled. We then both fell asleep together in each other's arms and I felt warm and safe.