Beginnings

{Reader PoV}

I finally caught up with Katsuki, and instantly grabbed his wrist, transferring to him all the pain I felt during the sports festival, when I was paired against him. He starts screaming, and I instantly stop, grabbing my bag and wrapping my arms around him, now letting him feel comfort. "Sorry, Katsuki... I love you. You just pissed me off. And DO NOT do it again." I laugh and let go of him. He instantly grabs me, pinning me against the wall.

"I never realised I hurt you so much during that... I'm so sorry, (Y/N). Please... forgive me?"

He looks down at me with pure guilt and sadness in his eyes. I laugh, and respond by wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss. We finally pull back after it starts to get heated, and head to class, but not before Katsuki licks up my neck and whispers.

"MINE. I love you."

{Hitoshi's PoV}

I followed her... she was so beautiful... then I saw him. Katsuki. The one who'd hurt my previous (Y/N) during the sports festival. He would pay. How dare he hurt her like tha-

"MINE. I love you."

What...? Ahahaha... this is a joke, right..? I peak round the corner of the wall and catch them walking to class... his arm around her waist. And there's a small mark on her neck... how dare he mark MY (Y/N)?! Ha... I'll have to fix this mistake. She belongs with me. I can take care of her. I love her. She's mine. All mine.

————-/————-

What'd you think? Leave comments please ⌛️