Prologue

Dan loved Christmas. No, he wasn't Christian, and honestly he only did the bare minimum Jewish holiday observances because it made his parents happy, but that didn't stop him from loving Christmas. The music was catchy, people were actually nice to each other, and now that he didn't have to shovel snow like he did as a kid in Jersey, there just wasn't much for him to dislike about the holiday season. Plus, the grumps also did fun holiday activities. One year they got together at Arin and Suzy's house and made cake pops. Another they made a holiday special that was technically a commercial for grump merch, but neither the grumps nor their fans really saw it that way. This year they were having an office Christmas party. Usually, he might consider something like an office party lame, but with Arin at the helm, he knew it would be a blast. Especially since it was going to be featured in the 10 mph on Christmas eve. Dan couldn't wait.

A/N: This is just a small teaser because I'd really like to find a beta reader before getting too involved in the story. I haven't written in years, and not for this fandom, so please message me if you're interested. I do prefer someone at least 21 because content will get nc17, plus I'm in my 30s and would feel weird with too much of an age gap. Anyhow, hopefully I'll have a real chapter to post this weekend/beginning of next week!