a Christmas story

The fire from the chimney burn brightly has to give warmth to the young girl stitting just enough out of reach so the flames didn't burn her skin. Her gaze fixed on the flames while the scent of hot coco filled her nostril has she held a the cup to her lips and took a sip.....it was quit nice to have the coco down her throat. Her parents told her to go to sleep....but that was hours ago.. it was now 12:30.....then she herd a load this in the house she automatically assume it could be santa to bring her presents. She quickly hid under the table with the cloths hagging over it...then sounds of boots grew near has her heart beat hard on her ribcage ready to bust.......but something seemed off.......Santa was going to her parents room?....was he going to give them a present to?.....but that though immediately shove out of her head when she herd one person yelling then another.....her parents......her parents were yelling at santa..... There yelling turned into screams of agony was heard through out the small house after the screaming had stop.....Santa walk towards the living room....and put a present by the tree and give a little chuckle and then left.......the girl quickly got out from the table and run to her parents room to see if they were ok......when she open the door.......blood.............blood on the walls........blood on the door........blood on the floor.......the blood was everywere but her parents were ripped apart there limps and organ all other the place but there faces we're missing the little girl broken down and cryed having seeing her parents in a twisted state......the little girl run back to the tree and open the box that santa had left for her what she saw made her almost vomit.....in the box was a mask with half her mother face and face her father's stitched in the middle and a not" dear little one I hope you enjoy my present besides you shouldn't cry dear little one because you will be joining soon".....love Santa, with that the girl cryed and cryed knowing she had not escape from santa........the fire burned no more warmth and the hot coco was now cold.....yes.....she would have a cold Christmas.....the end               p.s I really like this...