Two times

You fell to your knees losing all your strength, ''what a joke' you had a hard look on your face, breathing heavily. tiny crystals, bright and lustrous, came out of the air you were breathing.

Tomura turned towards her,

"Hey, that's cheating, having another species on your side, I'm mad, really mad."

he was scratching his neck intensely that you can see blood pouring out of the fresh scars, his nails dug deeper and deeper than the tips of his finger were glossed with red.

Tomura wanted to say more, no, he wanted to do more.

No matter how terrifying a monster is, they are not invincible. It shows with this little kid.

He wanted to strangle you, see that cute little face screaming in agony as you struggled to let yourself free, he wanted all five of his fingers touching the arm that destroyed his toy, the toy his sensei gave to him. To him. He wants to do so much so those anxious eyes because of a pair of deaths on the ground, surrounded by dust.

How dare you.

How dare you!

"You. little. monster. I'm going to pl-" WOSH a burst of wind speed right past him causing his hoodie to be pushed up, and placed itself on him.

Tomura ripped his hoodie off almost sending it to shreds from his quirk ,he

looking over to you once again, angrier than before, all he can see is boiling hot red.

You felt something soft and big being placed gently on top of your (H/C) head, in shock, you slowly gave a hold of the white cloth with your left hand. Its soft texture graced your fingertips, sending a small, yet powerful, dip to your heart. It was like a drop of water falling onto your head on a cloudy day. Soft, calming but alarming. you didn't realize till now but you were holding your left arm, you weren't in pain, no, you were far from pain. It was like releasing a tightly wrapped cloth on your skin, it was an itch that you just couldn't reach but, if you try to, it would be rude to the people surrounding you. So you have to do it in private.

And it wasn't very private at the moment.

When you looked down, you didn't know why you were surprised.

A monstrous arm is showing pass your flash skin, or more likely, its ripping and tearing, burning at the seam, pass a skin that you can't even call yours. In this society, your truest form won't even be considered monstrous, or in a different way, no one will consider you a different species. Because of quirks. But you don't have any quirks, you had traits. Traits that are passed down because of how your species is, like a nocturnal animal, they can see in the dark because they work in the dark, you're not unique. Your just not human. But that never stops the ugly feelings from blooming.