XVI.

Rosé went home only to see Jimin going towards the kitchen refrigerator to drink some water.

Rosé sadly walked towards him.

"Jimin...." she called out which made Jimin stop drinking.

She then wrapped her arms around Jimin's waist, more like back hugging him.

"I miss you." Rosé muttered and her tears fell down.

Jimin harshly pulled her arms away from his waist.

He then turned to face her.

His eyes whenever he looks at her before honey-like, sincere, and loving wasn't the same before.

This time, he was looking at her with no emotions at all.

"Oh why sis? We're living under the same roof. We see each other often. Why would you miss me?" Jimin asked sarcastically

"Jimin... I know you're still mad at me, but please hear me out... I never wanted this to happen. People often say that our love is forbidden but for me, I want to fight for it from now on Jimin... I still love you." Rosé tried to explain despite her sobs.

"Do you even know what you're talking about Chae? Okay fine... let me tell you as well.. I was just actually playing with you. Let's just say... that I wanted to know how it feels like to make a mistress' daughter like you fall for me."

Rosé was still sobbing.

"Jimin..... you're lying. I know you're doing this to get back at me."

"Wait? Get back? Didn't you emphasise it before? We're just siblings.....SIBLINGS..nothing more nothing less. So what is there to be done for me to get back at you? We're only siblings Chaeyoung ah.. so please... stop your own delusions now." Jimin then left her.

Rosé crouched down and once again cried.

Little did she know that her father saw her, when he just arrived at the front porch steps.

The next morning....at school

Rosé was walking and then, there she saw Jimin and Jeongyeon.

They were both sitting on the benches as if they were lost in their own world.

Jeongyeon was lying down on Jimin's lap and Jimin was caressing her head like a baby.

Rosé didn't have the urge to cry anymore after crying the whole night yesterday.

Her eyes were now puffy and swollen from crying and now deep within her is not the feeling of sadness or pain anymore but instead the feeling of numbness.

Just then.... on the other side, Yong Hwa who was passing by with his basketball squad caught Rosé's attention.

Something suddenly flashed back on the back of her mind.

****FLASHBACK****

"You didn't have to do this Yong Hwa, now it seems like we're...dating." Rosé chuckled shyly.

"Why? Don't you want it? That we'd date for real?" Yong Hwa teased

"Wow. You deserve someone much better."

"Anything is possible Chae... we can make it happen." Yong Hwa then held her hand.

"B-But..."

"Chaeyoung ah..... will you be my girlfriend?" Rosé almost choked on her own saliva upon hearing Yong Hwa's question.

****END OF FLASHBACK****

It's time for me to move on now... Rosé thought.

****FASTFORWARD****

It's already dismissal time, Rosé planned to wait for Yong Hwa outside the Music Organization office.

Until he finally came out.

"Oh..Chae?...what are you doing here?" Yong Hwa asked

"Yong Hwa.... about what you said last time when we had our dinner.... that part when you said we could go on a date. Are you really sure about that?" Rosé asked shyly.

Yong Hwa started to chuckle.

"Now I know why you're here. Right...listen...I'm serious and really sure about it." Yong Hwa held Rosé with both her shoulders.

Rosé started getting touched by Yong Hwa's voice, his eyes were different from Jimin's

His eyes were full of passion, innocence, and intensity.

"I've finally thought about it Yong Hwa... Yes, I would love to go on a date with you." Rosé this time smiled at him.

Yong Hwa's eyes widened with excitement, he then tackled Rosé with a hug.

"Wow... congratulations to both of you." They suddenly pulled away from their hug and turn their heads to see who spoke.

It was Jimin with Jeongyeon clinging unto his arm.

"You two look good together." Jeongyeon muttered.

"Well Yeah... I finally accepted Yong Hwa's courtship. We're going on a date." Rosé finally replied with all her might. She then looked at Jimin who was now staring back at her coldly.

"Well, that's great..me and Jimin are going on a date as well so you might wanna go join us. You know, like a double date."

"Well we ar-....." Rosé was about to protest but Yong Hwa cut her off.

"Sure. The more the merrier." Yong Hwa said

| end of Chapter |