Another Surprise and Leaving America

The next day was the day we were leaving to go back to Ireland. We were so upset because after reuniting with Lilly and Alexia we didn't want to leave. So after they went back to there hotel room to get there stuff.

Alexia and Lilly's:

When should we tell them our big news that we are moving to Ireland with them?!

Me and Jordyn got a knock on the hotel room door. Jordyn got up and opened the door and it was Lilly and Alexia. They said... They had a huge surprise for us.. We said okay and come in and still down. They sat down on my bed in the hotel room and said... WE ARE MOVING TO IRELAND WITH YOU.

We all got up and jumped for Joy! And they would be on the same flight as us on the way home.

(About 2 hours later)

We arrived at the airport we waited there for like an hour until we had to board the plane. As we heard them call our flight over the intercom we started to walk towards where we were boarding and right before we got to security. We saw Niall and Zayn.. I was in shocked and I couldn't believe my eyes. Zayn ran over to me and said i can't believe i didn't ask you this last night when were together.

Brynna's Pov:

OMG WHAT IS HE GOING TO SAY? What if he asks me out.. What do I say or do?

Zayn's Pov:

How do I tell this beautiful girl I want to be her girlfriend. What if she says no and I'm shaking like crazy.

Will you be my girlfriend, Brynna? My jaw dropped and I didn't know what to do so said YES. And then picked me up and I gave him a big hug.

Brynna's Pov:

I can't believe I'm dating Zayn Javadd Malik😮 & he is so hot😍

Zayn's Pov:

How am I dating Brynna I thought she would think I was weird.

Brynna at my last concert I performed like I was singing for you and soon as i met you I knew you were perfect and I wanted you to be mine! I was in shocked what Zayn was telling me and then he said I love you and I leaned over and kissed him and it was the greatest feeling in my life. He said goodbye and all you heard was Jordyn, Lilly and Alexia saying awe in the background. We all walked in the gate and where aboarding the plane.