Welcome To Hayvenhurst

Blanket and I arrived at Hayvenhurst about an hour later, we had to stop at Starbucks... It was a must. Blanket and I both got a vanilla bean frappe, that kid's got a good taste for coffee. Katherine raised him right. Okay, enough about Starbucks, we have to hurry up, unpack everything and get these posters up so my babies can come back. Is it bad that I miss them already and they haven't even been gone two hours? I'm crazy.

Blanket truly is a cool kid, he's very shy and I see so many traits that belong to Michael in him that it's crazy, I swear he is Michael's mini clone or something. Kind of like some Austin Power's Doctor Evil and Mini Me type shit, no joke. When we grabbed the spare keys, which Katherine informed us would be in a plant pot up at the door we walked inside the house, me gasping in awe of how beautiful and huge this house was and Blanket walking in normally because he's seen it and lived in it. I must look like an idiot because I'm so.... Intrigued I guess, by this house, by it's beauty and calming spirit.

Blanket and I both walked back outside to my car and quickly only grabbed the stacks of photos and posters of Michael so we could quickly get them put back up. See here, the good thing about that was that number one; Michael could be back quicker and number two; Blanket and I wouldn't have to unload and unpack so much stuff by ourselves. That makes me sound tremendously lazy, I know, oh well.

We walked back into the house with stacks upon stacks of photos and posters of Michael, "So we just need at least one photo from each era up to make them come back. Can you show me a bedroom I could make mine so we could get them up?" I asked Blanket and he smiled and looked over at me, "Sure. Follow me." He started up the long staircase and I followed, as we got up the stairs which I hadn't seen the upstairs yet, I was still in amazement of this damn house! It should be illegal for a house to have this much beauty and look this perfect.

He led me to a bunch of bedrooms and told me where and who slept in which room, "That one right there is Daddy's room." He said pointing to a specific room. I nodded as he continued; "Everything is still in his room just how he left it before he moved out to move into Neverland." I smiled. I had always wanted to walk into his room before, but right now that could wait. "You could take Grandma's old room, it's the biggest in the house, since this is now your house for right now." I smiled and nodded, "Thank you. Could you show me where it is please?" He smiled, nodded and walked down the hall to what was Katherine's room.

As soon as we got into the bedroom I gasped at the size of it, it was literally like three times as big as my old room back at Linda and Ray's house. Blanket laughed at my shocked state, "You must really like this house." I heard him say and I laughed, "Are you kidding me?! It's gorgeous! I just can't believe I'm even standing in it." He laughed, "Well, now you live in it." I giggled, "You're right. You ready to start putting these up?" He nodded and smiled, "Alright. Here are all the thumb tacks." I laid the tacks down on the huge bed and we started covering the walls full of Michael.

-Two hours later-

Once we got all of the posters and photos up again This Is It Michael and Invincible Michael went straight for Blanket, it's weird that it's only those two our of all of the Michael's, but those two are the only ones that really know Blanket. I guess the others will have to adjust and meet their future child soon. I blushed because the first Michael that came to me was Thriller Michael - the very first Michael I encountered when I discovered I had brought my posters to life. I also happened to notice that Bad Michael had gotten a bit jealous when he seen Thriller Michael and I talking to each other.

Thriller Michael ran up and hugged me, it wasn't like a regular hug, this was like a damn five minute long hug, not that I minded it one bit. "I missed you." He whispered into my ear sending chills up my spine and butterflies all into my stomach. I managed to get out, "I missed you too." with a smile and I knew he was blushing. We spoke for a little while longer until he went to take a chance and meet his future son and Dangerous Michael came up to me, accompanied my HIStory Michael. "Damn girl, you look fine." I heard Dangerous Michael say making me giggle a little and blush hard.