THE MAN'S MELODIC voice resonated through the walls of the room. it was almost midnight, the silver moon was up, casting light to the earth, but daniel wasn't planning to go home anytime soon. he continued to sing, sing, and sing, to practice for the upcoming school concert where he will be performing.

he groaned at the slightly out of tune line tha came out of his tired throat, stomping hard on the floor. "fuck this." brushing back his hair, he leaned forward to get a bottle of water to soothe down his aching throat, only for him to get nothing but an empty one. he frustratedly threw the bottle away, aiming at nothing.

a loud knock was heard. it was followed by the creaking of the door and heavy footsteps of an unknown person.

the unknown man chuckled. it gave daniel goosebumps because it sounded too familiar. too similar to his. "daniel, daniel. you're practicing late again?"

"lennon." daniel called out. it was just like he was facing a whole body mirror, but it reflected a man dressed in all black instead of a boy wearing his school uniform with leather shoes clad feet.

"you should go home, everyone might be looking for you. It's useless to practice, you won't be improving anyways." the last phrase left lennon's lips as a whisper, still daniel heard it. yet, he didn't let the other boy's words affect him.

daniel did not speak. rather, he turned around and sat on a small stool, facing the wall. "go away, lennon."

"daniel? Lennon? are you there?" a feminine voice called out from the corridor or the school. it was roanna.

lennon smirked. daniel shot him a look and watched him as he entered the bathroom.

the door opened and reveled their older sister, roanna, with a worried face. "daniel! thank goodness i found you." ro heaved out a sigh of relief and approached daniel.

"ate?" daniel asked with an honorific. his older sister ruffled his hair.

"let's go home? it's quite late."

daniel nodded, not capable of arguing with her. he stood and grabbed his things before fixing his polo. roanna walked ahead of him. all the while, daniel was just staring at the bathroom's door. ro didn't know, ro wasn't aware that lennon was there.

A/N:

here i am again hehe